DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'mmmmm backkkk!!!!!

Christine

Hello White Tower! I know a lot of you may not remember me, but from about 2004-2009 I was an active member of DM. Even though in the last year or two I stuck mainly to the Wolfkin boards, I want to come back to the Tower Community side as an ickle little novice! I promise to take all of my punishments with glee, and I have already sent in the form that is found for new applicants! So, hello again!

Hahaha you can never truly leave the madness once you have joined it.

*pokes whoever is in charge around here* There used to be pillow fights in the Novice Quarters, and I need access to start another one. The pillows demand it!

This I would LOVE to see. :D Hello Christine. I'm fairly new here but welcome back! We shall be novices together...at least until I finish my last two requirements. ^^ Nice to meet you.

Haha well Sirayn was on my facebook last time I checked, but she was always so busy with Uni, and I feared her punishments. Out of everyone, she gave the best/worst punishments! *nods*

And the things Christine used to do.... (we are talking about my RP character here, not me!) I can't believe you lot let me get away with that stuff! She was sooooo naughty. Very Very Bad.

Hi Cristine! I'm a 4-month old Novice :D Nice to meet you!

Hey Fnorrll, Daruya! I am all about my punishments!

*giggles* Hehe...Me a good novice, yessiree I am....won't catch me scrubbing pots or doing a punishment...getting my soft lidddle hands dirty....no, neva!!!! ;D

Hahaha you can never truly leave the madness once you have joined it.

*pokes whoever is in charge around here* There used to be pillow fights in the Novice Quarters, and I need access to start another one. The pillows demand it!

*nods* We did have one not long ago. *picks downs out of her hair*

And yes, we are having a *sees all the Aes Sedai around*, erm food fight educational discussion in House Sanche atm.

And the things Christine used to do.... (we are talking about my RP character here, not me!) I can't believe you lot let me get away with that stuff! She was sooooo naughty. Very Very Bad.

*admires* My idol..... O.O

Archived