DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

*AHEM*

nicana, for spilling brew, you are hereby given punishment in the form of a Spot-Fine! To practice how to handle brew without spilling, you must only drink water for the next three days. Every time you post in a bar, inn, tavern, or other establishment, you must drink some water.

Since I'm a nice RAL, I'll give you a freebie just this once, but don't forget, you must drink water, which you did not just do!

*giggles*  You'll be in good company Nica. 

*rubs teh kitteh under the chin*  He's a good gardener.  *noddity*

*raises my chin to get more rubs*

oh, yes, I'm very sure he is. comfy, too... I don't think he would have really dunked me in that tub... he just wanted a somewhat painful kitteh hug. man knows kittehs pretty well I spect.

*AHEM*

nicana, for spilling brew, you are hereby given punishment in the form of a Spot-Fine! To practice how to handle brew without spilling, you must only drink water for the next three days. Every time you post in a bar, inn, tavern, or other establishment, you must drink some water.

Since I'm a nice RAL, I'll give you a freebie just this once, but don't forget, you must drink water, which you did not just do!

oh dear lord, brew was spilled???

you are a nice RAL....

you won't catch me spilling any ETOH unless I fall down dead with it.

sir, yes sir.

*AHEM*

oh dear lord, brew was spilled???

you are a nice RAL....

you won't catch me spilling any ETOH unless I fall down dead with it.

sir, yes sir.

*pats the kitteh and smiles mysteriously*

Sheesh!!  Don't do that to me Horn!  Thought I was getting another spotty and didn't do anything.  =0p

*strolls in and hops up onto the bar to sit cross legged*

Not to mention, sis, that you're his Groupie. I'm fairly sure that fact alone is criminal. I don't even want to know how the heck it came about.

Pssst, Wardie! Some mention was made of unlimited drinkies for me if I visited? *bats lashes* Don't make me start drooling all over you.

*pats Windsinger's hilt* Or playing noughts and crosses on you. :wink:

No! Stop drinking Tay's Brew! (I spiked it with her favorite vintage of retro Infantry Brew... you know, the one with Lazy's socks...)

Brid, you know... maybe we could just start a fan club then. One Groupie, and a bunch of clubbies. I've always thought my head looks small anyways! :wink:

Brew theft!! Evil, black hearted Cav brat!! That's mine and Brid's bonding present, you keep your mucky paws off. Phhfft.

The Pirate will be back very soon, hopefully tonight. There was a technical issue with his account but it's been sorted now.