DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Adding characters - att Rashi, Ama & Taei

Elgee

Reposting so it's on the last page

Add alphabetically according to HANDLE.

We can start adding characters now, whenever anyone has time.

A = Ama (so you can add your own :P)

B = Elgee none

C = Rashi

D = Ama

E = Elgee (so I can add my own :P)

F = Rashi

G = Ama

H = Elgee none

I = Rashi

J = Ama

K = Elgee (except for 2)

L = Rashi

M = Elgee

N =

O =

P =

Q =

R =

S =

T =

U =

V =

W =

X =

Y =

Z =

I've added in a new column at the left in the google doc - please mark it with an X once you've added the character.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that someone has been adding the OP scores wrong - I think you're leaving the "Strength given at creation" cell open. Some of the heights are also wrong. Please check very carefully that you're doing things correctly, because spotting and fixing mistakes is much harder than entering correctly in the 1st place.

Hmmmmm how odd okay I'll go back into the ones I did and see what's wrong.

Looks like we need to add something in the Final Strength cell, even if it's the same as the Strength given at creation. I left that out in the google doc if it was the same, so where those are blank, just add the same strength as in the given column.

Also, we need to put in a standard height format, which I believe is as follows:

The symbol for feet is a single apostrophe ('). The symbol for inches is a set of 2 apostrophes ("). For example, 5'6" means 5 feet, 6 inches

Oh I was taking out the " in the inches part of the Height section because its almost never written that way here in the USA. Its just 4'11. So now I know why my heights are off. *laughs*

the software strips out the " and anything after it. It's part of the protection it offers and not much I can do about it. you can \" or use '' if you want but really isn't needed.

As far as the OP scores go, I can make a change to the display output. But you'll still have to put something in both boxes. I can make it so that if they are equal they will display 28 instead of 28(28)

the software strips out the " and anything after it. It's part of the protection it offers and not much I can do about it. you can \" or use '' if you want but really isn't needed.

Wait, now i'm confused so I don't have to go back in and add the " after the inches?

I went ahead and redid all the C's since I did those, and I have a moment right now. I'd just didn't put the same number in the Final OP box. Since if it was the same as the original one I didn't think it needed to be added.

Wait, now i'm confused so I don't have to go back in and add the " after the inches?

I went ahead and redid all the C's since I did those, and I have a moment right now. I'd just didn't put the same number in the Final OP box. Since if it was the same as the original one I didn't think it needed to be added.

The final score needs to go in regardless. As that's the one that is displayed. The other is just so you can check the OP scores later to make sure math was done correctly.

No you don't have to add in the " it's just going to be stripped out. You can add two single apostorphe's but adding a double quote will just be stripped out again.

These are OP scores that are put in wrong:

Caillean Windham

Daraniea Rystead

Deanne Heillan

Mylane Dadric

Patience Tilly

Regalia Frantelle

Rytali Basim

Salandrian Faerhind

Seheria Mori

Serena Morrigan

Serey Dorrin

Sherrhiana Thymus

Shevara Edosian

Talina Odile Bolaine

Tayva ni Ayvery t’Reyon

Ykoria Eranyame

These have missing input:

Yovela Umika

Valeri Kinaea

Carelia Noradien

Cara Ramsey

Auriane Feidwyn

Dulcinea Velasques

Dyrum Alede

Final Scores are required to be input. Elgee requests that they be the same number if they are. But FINAL score must be put in. It is required by the software. If they are equal they will only print out the FINAL number.

• 2 weeks later...

Talked to elgs tonight and i will begin adding the req links for those that are not already done. This will mean hunting down threads from DM7 and then finding the links on DM8 for some of them. If you are already adding links and run across one that needs to be hunted down just post in this thread and i will add that char to my list LOL I'll be starting off with the chars that have already been added to the site.

I've talked to Ama, and since she will have to hunt down the links to most of the req threads (most still link to DM7), we've decided that she will concentrate on that and adding new characters as they come in.

That leaves Rashi, Key and I to add existing characters. Rashi and Key, I need to add you as moderators to that site under your own names, instead of you signing in as WTDL, since that seems to stop the disappearing information problem.

Rashi, once you're done with a letter of the alphabet, can you just cross it out here as I have done? Key, if you could post when you're done with one, I'll cross it out for you. Just so it's easy to spot what letters must still be done.

Ama, could you cross out all those you've done so far, and remove your name from the rest so we can re-assign them, please?

A = Ama (so you can add your own :P)

B = Elgee none

C = Rashi

D = Ama

E = Elgee (so I can add my own :P)

F = Rashi

G = Ama

H = Elgee none

I = Rashi

J = Ama

K = Elgee (except for 2)

L = Rashi

M = Elgee

N =

O =

P =

Q =

R =

S =

T =

U =

V =

W =

X =

Y =

Z =

I've added in a new column at the left in the google doc - please mark it with an X once you've added the character.

Wow, I am so sorry guys. It's been a crazy month. I haven't even hardly been doing anything online and my brain just wasn't on DM at all. I got an e-mail from Elgee today that kind of was a wake-up for me. So, give me an assignment and I'll do what I can with it. :)

• 1 month later...

A = done (except those without wiki links - "added" column marked in pink)

B =

C = Rashi

D =

E = done

F = done

G =

H =

I =

J =

K = done (except those without wiki links - "added" column marked in pink)

L = Rashi

M =

N = done (but wrong, completely pink)

O =

P = done (some wrong, completely pink)

Q = done (but wrong, completely pink)

R =

S = done (except those without wiki links - "added" column marked in pink; some wrong, completely pink)

T = done (except those without wiki links - "added" column marked in pink)

U = done ... I think I've done Lor's twice now, but each time I look all the info except history is gone

V = done

W = done

X =

Y =

Z = done

NSW:

Amena Linoram

Talina Odile Bolaine - done

Valeri Kinaea - done