DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Adding characters - att Rashi, Ama & Taei

Elgee

When we are all done with these some of these bios need to be updated desperately. I don't know if after the database goes live we are still using the wiki's? If so we need to move some bios to the proper places too. Like Rochel isn't in the Red's section, and a few others aren't even up there. Clearly this waits of course maybe I should throw this on my to-do list. LOL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Ama, you're motoring with those scores *grins*

Sorry I've not been able to do anything yesterday or today - month end at work. Working with tiny figures all day long means by the time I get home I'm too tired to do anything that requires an IQ above that of deckchair, and I'm blind as a bat anyway ... lol

Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be right back on it.

You have my undying appreciation, Ama :wub:

Question for Mat: would you have a look at Ata Dorje's OP breakdown, and let me know if the database would accept something like that? She has a pre-stilled breakdown, and then another (lower) one from after she was Healed. This isn't something urgent, as it's an inactive character, but we might hit a similar situation in the future.

sure you can put whatever you like in the fields. If you want me to make notations at to what things mean I can make those modifications.

You can pretty much put anything you want in any of the fields.

All OP breakdowns added, apart from those few I couldn't find. Some are incorrect, but I think we should keep a list of all incorrect things, then send one email to the people in question to request corrections / info.

We can start adding characters now, whenever anyone has time.

A = Ama (so you can add your own :P)

B = Elgee

C = Rashi

D = Ama

E = Elgee (so I can add my own :P)

F = Rashi

G = Ama

H = Elgee

I = Rashi

etc

I've added in a new column at the left in the google doc - please mark it with an X ones you've added the character.

Okay Elgs I have done both C and D. I haven't tracked down the Rps for the Novice/Accepted requirements for the characters yet...but I think I will later.

It seems like if you edit the bios you loose all the info you had imputed before. So you have to do it again....which is weird, or i'm not doing something right.

Okay, I did S-Z. I have a few questions though.

Oh! And I also didn't link any of the N&A requirements for them. Rashi told me not to worry about it atm :tongue:.

Here are my questions...sorry there are a lot!

What order do Elgee's characters go in?

If don't have wiki bio, do link DM one?

What do I do about Valeri?

Can't find a bio for Wilemi.

For Talina and Val, do you want to put Amadine as the DM handle, or leave blank?

What does the Orange box mean?

Okay, I did S-Z. I have a few questions though.

according to handle, right?

Oh! And I also didn't link any of the N&A requirements for them. Rashi told me not to worry about it atm :tongue:.

that's only needed for those who are still N&A right now, and Ama would be the best person to do that.

What order do Elgee's characters go in?

I don't understand the question. I'll be adding my own characters anyway, that's why i put my name down to do the E's.

If don't have wiki bio, do link DM one?

no - if they're empty, it's easier to spot that those bios still need to be added to the wiki, and then the link put in there

What do I do about Valeri?

... add her? Not following the question ... lol

Can't find a bio for Wilemi.

There seems to be 2 of Arani's bios missing - I'll ask Taei about all the missing ones.

For Talina and Val, do you want to put Amadine as the DM handle, or leave blank?

They're NSWs, so that's what goes in the DM Handle box

What does the Orange box mean?

If you mean by that the characters that are highlighted in orange either completely, or only partially: those are ones I added after people had already started working on the original list. That means that certain info for them still has to be found and inputted. Once the last person has added the last info, that person should remove the orange.

according to handle, right?

F**k! I missed that and was doing it by character name. *swears some more* Alright I F**ked up. I will fix all mine over the weekend.

If you mean by that the characters that are highlighted in orange either completely, or only partially: those are ones I added after people had already started working on the original list. That means that certain info for them still has to be found and inputted. Once the last person has added the last info, that person should remove the orange.

THAT'S what that means!!! I was like...whats with all the orange. Thanks for clearing that up.

LMAO!

Well, no worries - if they're done, just tick them off - no harm :biggrin:

Ok, I fixed those two that were "empty" and from NOW am adding by handle. I added up through Visar.

Also, I had to fix Seheria's again! After you'd looked at it Elgee. And I totally did not touch any edit buttons! I don't know what's going on but Rashi PMed Mat, so hopefully we'll get it figured out.

I just made myself an account - very easy to do, once the coffee kicked in :rolleyes:

The first character I edited seems to have worked, but I'll add a few more characters to see if it works right now.

I have noticed that someone has been adding the OP scores wrong - I think you're leaving the "Strength given at creation" cell open. Some of the heights are also wrong. Please check very carefully that you're doing things correctly, because spotting and fixing mistakes is much harder than entering correctly in the 1st place.

These are all wrong:

Salandrian Faerhind7236531(23)31

Rytali Basim5337 (8)533(24)33

Serena Morrigan5436838(26)38

Tayva ni Ayvery t’Reyon5556536(26)36

Carelia Noradien8336731(27)31

Sherrhiana Thymus81210230(27)30

Claire al’Windischan5655629(28)29

Seheria Mori6556630(28)30

Celestine Erebruz6457630(29)30

Daraniea Rystead6448531(29)31

Talina Odile Bolaine7546731(29)31