DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MY HOUSE!

U4ea

*laughs* thanks, ya'll!

And yeah, the back yard is fenced in completely. The owner is leaving us the patio furniture and the bar chairs, too, so that's less stuff we have to acquire when we move in.

As for the bathrooms and bedrooms...picture this...

The house is currently being lived in my two twenty-something year old college kids who are graduating in a few weeks. Trust me, you don't want to see the bedrooms OR the bathrooms right now. LOL As soon as I can get you pictures of those that don't make you say "Umm...yeah, college boys," I'll be happy to share them. *nods*

*smirks at Nemo* Just let me know where to mail the invitation and keep the middle of June open, sugar. ;)

*grins* yes, just a bit large, Twinny. ;)

*smirks at Staffy* Isn't it beautiful? The pic on the realtor's site didn't do that back yard justice, at all! so, I took pics of the left side that was cut off all those pictures. I just can't wait to get my hands in that dirt!!!

Sorry, much as I like to think so, I am not the font of all wisdom. :oops: You folks really need to stop me when I start giving unneeded advice. I will just keep telling people what they should do.

And that is part of what got me an EX-husband the first time around. Hoof-in-mouth disease. I mostly learned that for the home front, but not so much with other situations. Always trying to help. :wink:

*laughs* the good news is that I have a cat. His name is Mitch and he's the handsomest kitty on the planet (and he knows it, too! he thinks his name is Handsome!). Dana says no dog 'til Mitch dies. He's a "one animal at a time" person and I'm a "lived in a magical menagerie all my life" person. He's making me consent to only two kids, I will get my way with a dog...I will. That's a resolution for another year, though. LOL 3 things at a time!

Archived