• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

And I was already ~bothered because the track leading to the hut was not well marked and I wasn't sure how much further I was supposed to go and in Australia everythings basically trying to kill you...

But anyway, I arrived safely and then realised the 'hut' was more or less a roof and 2 walls, and it was dark so I couldn't do a thorough check for creepy crawlies, but I uneasily went to sleep

Then reached for my glasses and a torch and realised that it was pitch black so I couldn't have seen anything and without my glasses I'm mostly blind so wouldn't have seen anything more than a blob

I can't ever use my mobile phone in dreams. It just doesn't work.

Either I can't dial numbers or press the dial button or something goes wrong with it.

Once I was able to use a phone though and I was telling Turin I'd made a call. He was all - hang on the phone worked?

And I said well yes, it was a landline.

The matrix is real ...

Edited by Ithillian Turambar

Knects robots took over the world, and put humans in concentration camps. So I'm sneaking out with my family, and we get ambushed. Turns out my grandma tipped em off and got us caught.

Last thing I remember of the dream is beating my grandmothers head in with a 2x4.