DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie Introduction

Kitishane

Greetings all,

It seems that a post that I intended to be posted here was actually posted in the General Discussion thread. DOH!

My name is Kitishane (also known as Kiti) and I'm new to these forums. I have put posts in all of the Ajah forums introducing myself, and hope to begin my journey through the White Tower, once my name is added to the novice books.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Yay!

I get to be your first! Here anyway.

Welcome, Kiti! I’m Besolyn (Bes). We’ve got some really awesome people around here. If you haven’t already, you need to email the MoNster at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net

So where are you from and what are your interests?

I sent an e-mail yesterday, introducing myself and asking to be added to the novice book, so I hope to hear back soon! I can't wait!

I'm 26 years old, and live in Southern California. I'm slated to get married on October 21st, 2006, on the island of Kauai, to my best friend, and the one who got me into the whole WoT series (he took a break after the 6th book, and now I've read more than he has!).

I live with my mom, and fiance, in a petting zoo I call home. I have 3 dogs (a boston terrier, pug, and pomchi) 4 (technically 5) cats, 4 birds (a senegal parrot, a cockatiel, and 2 "parakeets"), and about 17 fish (3 Blue Gourami, 4 Cherry Barbs, 6 Tiger Barbs of different color variations, 3 Bala Sharks and a huge Plecostomous named RavenWolf [after the friend that gave him to us]).

I work for a non-profit organization that provides funding to those companies, corporations, and businesses whose goal is to help those in need, from providing affordable housing, to providing loans to help both public and charter schools, as well as affordable childcare.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, please ask. I'm very open, and tend to keep very few secrets.

If I forget, early Congrats for Oct 21! And please post some pics of the island.

That’s great! Lor will get back to you soon.

Well, I said there were some pretty awesome people around here, and you definitely qualify!

I’m 26 too, and live with my sister and my boyfriend. I’m all the way in central Florida in a very rural area. Don’t have that much of a variety of pets, but I do have 7 dogs (3 adult pit bulls, 2 puppies that will soon go to a new home, 1 cocker spaniel, and my mini Dachshund) and one Ball Python. I’m very jealous of the sharks (I’m a marine life nut). I work in a real estate office as the receptionist. Very small office, we’re just like family.

I’ve got to go now, but great to meet you!

I have one that came home with us as a kitten, but now belongs to the neighborhood. He'll invite himself into the neighbors houses, eat their food, sleep with them, play with their children.

Technically we're still his owners, but he really belongs to everyone.

He's so wierd!

LOL, gotta love cats for that.

Welcome to the Tower! I'll have the e-mail cleaned out again by Sunday night, but I'm glad you're not waiting on me before getting cozy! *smiles* I love people who show some initiative! :D

*passes warm fudgy brownies and winks* Enjoy saying hi to everyone! We're a weird collection of folks, but we all love newbies and tend to spoil them rotten so they stay. LOL I'd call it a bad habit, but... *shrugs* I'm the MoN and I like it when they stay. *grins and winks*

*smirks* They're just jealous of the special treatment, personal attention and specialized transportation. ;) Let 'em stew!

Yeah, what Seggie-head said. *grins* The beer's at Mother's and the nuts are all over the board. ;)

Archived