DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which Character is most like you?

Barid Bel Medar

Hate to say it, but it would be Gawyn - I've also mad some major mistakes in my life because a woman was involved and every time tried to do things right they came out as usual...but than I've met my wife, so I guess I got my s#%t straight b/c of a woman...yes, Gawyn indeedsmile.gif

Perrin

Rand

Asmodean

...maby a wee bit of Gaul, loial or Rhuarc in there, also.

Perrin and Rand because i think i have a strong sence of duty, but not the same way that Lan does...ie get yourself killed. also, i make it a point to have no less that 3 girlfriends at once :wink:

Asmodean, because i could do some pretty crazy things just to keep up my music addiction. Not the coward part though, i hope. :dry:

Rhuarc because even though he wants to hang on to old ways, he appreciates that things must change.

Gaul because he is prepared to sacrefice for his friends/promises, and has troubles with crazy women.

Loial because i love books, and sometimes prefer to be reserved but will go mental if someone winds me up enough.

I'd love to be like Mat, but truth is i'm not charming enough or lucky enough. :cool:

Perrin

Rand

Asmodean

...maby a wee bit of Gaul, loial or Rhuarc in there, also.

Perrin and Rand because i think i have a strong sence of duty, but not the same way that Lan does...ie get yourself killed. also, i make it a point to have no less that 3 girlfriends at once :wink:

Asmodean, because i could do some pretty crazy things just to keep up my music addiction. Not the coward part though, i hope. :dry:

Rhuarc because even though he wants to hang on to old ways, he appreciates that things must change.

Gaul because he is prepared to sacrefice for his friends/promises, and has troubles with crazy women.

Loial because i love books, and sometimes prefer to be reserved but will go mental if someone winds me up enough.

I'd love to be like Mat, but truth is i'm not charming enough or lucky enough. :cool:

haha, great post. Love the honesty.

I will have to add to mine. Didnt give reasons.

1. Narshima - because he can be calm, but also have a fierce streak. loyal to his friends and Rand.

2. Demandred - Just below Narshima because I am not always scowling or have irrational hatred. However, I am kinda like that. I like to think I am a pretty smart person, with brilliant streaks here and there, but I will never be THE best person at something. There is always someone that one step better. Demandred is also a damn intelligent guy. He can control his hatred unlike Sammael. He can bend to do things he does not want to do. By rights, he should have been the first to run at Rand wildly. But he didnt. He also does not think he is the greatest and everyone is crappy like most of the other Forsaken. he can admit when others have brilliant ideas . (see Cleansing PoV)

3. Logain: Nothing like him physically, but I think i am a bit like him. He is not like Perrin who hates being a leader and that. I dont mind being a leader, as logain. I can seem arrogant and cold at times, but I like to think I am a caring person, if I do not always show it.

I'm definitely an ironic combination of Perrin and Mat. I love to drink, joke around, and do not really like duty like Mat. But I am a family man like Perrin, no carousing with women. But now that Mat is married, I am much more like him. I love my wife and am faithful but still appreciate epic boobage.

I'm definitely an ironic combination of Perrin and Mat. I love to drink, joke around, and do not really like duty like Mat. But I am a family man like Perrin, no carousing with women. But now that Mat is married, I am much more like him. I love my wife and am faithful but still appreciate epic boobage.

LOL'ed good and proper at the "epic boobage" part :biggrin:

Cheers Barad Bel Medar, you won't get anywhere if you aint honest! and the truth is, every guy wishis they could be like Mat, but most are some kind of hybrid between Perrin and Rand + others.

I guess i can agree with you a bit on the Demandred part now that you've explained it. :biggrin:

At first i was like, WTF he hates good people who are better than him?!?!?! but now i get it, i think. and i can agree with you in alot of ways. I've never been the best at one thing, but rather pretty damn good at alot of things.

Loving this thread btw, good idea :happy:

Verin (I am totally Brown Ajah in my personalty- but what would you expect from a History Teacher?)

I can explain that.

On the surface, I am a really nice person. I have a love of History, knowledge, and teaching.

And, on occasion, I come up with plans that my husband thinks are 'evil genius'- usually ones that mess with him or our friends just a little bit (I help him make some plots for his RPGs).

Also, there are times when I act like a total space cadet (just so people will leave me alone).

Well, I'm an odd person, so I'm gonna have 2 sections for this:

Physically

Imagine taking Lanfear's skin colour (very pale) and then Nynaeve's hair and eye colour mixed with Aviendha's height of 5"9. Then add in Mili Skane's (aka. Lady Shiaine's) freckles and Elayne's face and body shape (when she's not pregnant xD) and you have me!

Personality

Talmanes - Well, I think Talmanes can be quite sarcastic, but in a slightly subtle way, and I think I can be quite like this sometimes (if not always so subtely), and he does like to mock Mat quite a bit, and I do like to mock my friends, possibly more than I should.

Galad - Galad doesn't like to do anything wrong, and nor do I. I don't remember ever breaking any rules. I don't tell-tale as much as he seemed to though.

Rand/Perrin - Mainly for their blushing in the first few books. They don't seem to go a page without blushing, and I don't seem to go an hour without doing so. Quite similar, me thinks.

Faile - Never met anyone as jealous as me until I read about Faile. Not quite as bad, but I can be proper annoying when I'm jealous of someone/thing. Also, I like to shout sometimes. Guess there's some Nynaeve there too, then.

Bodewhin - My friend said I'm like Bode. Apparently she's shy around new people, and I definitely am...not sure what else there is we know of Bode though. Maybe I missed something.

Narishma - I think Narishma is more of a thinker than a sayer, and I'm definitely this. He's also loyal, and I like to think I am this too.

Lan - Also quiet but has a lot of layers. I believe that there's more to me than people see.

Loial - Mainly because he likes to read and write. He also gets angry if someone mocks something he cares about..same here.

Well, when I read the series first time, I was 14, and pretty much like Perrin. Quiet... No, not quiet, but the slow and toughtful kind of guy.

Now, in my twenties, I somehow changed extremely. I'm now pretty much like Mat, but in a realistic way, and not epic story-wise. I like girls, and I like to flirt around, and when I flirt girls like me. The thing is women/girls that I'm friends with, don't see me as charming, more like a little bit of annoying, arrogant, and with a big ego. I don't like duties but somehow always ending up doing them (I seriously have no clue why :S). I like to drink, not getting drunk every day, but a little whisky or beer and I like to smoke. I don't gamble much with real/huge amount of money, because on this topic I'm opposite to Mat - I'm surrounded with bad luck. Scary thing is I get good luck when I really need it. ;)

But I love the thrill of gambling!

Definately Asmodean - I die for music/creative writing of some sort. That's my passion.

Logain - I'm arrogant and cold.

Egwene - Mental fights! I'm pretty much always in arguments and always trying to see how I can beat the other mentally. To put him down or manipulate him/her somehow. This sounded very dramatic. I mean it in a realistic way.

I also think that you must do your duty.

I still try to avoid duty, but still thinks it's important to do it. Maybe that's why I always ending doing it. :P

Demandred - Kind of blends in with Egwene. Trying to be smarter than my opponent, and take him/her down. I win often actually. :D

I sound like a bastard/jerk. :S But I'm somehow not, well, not always. I'm nice to people, but always thinking what I will gain by that. Okey, I think I had a revelation about myself. :S

Archived