DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which Character is most like you?

Barid Bel Medar

Updated.

So, what character's personality is most like yours ?

You can choose up to 3 characters. Add order of likeness if you want.

mine are (most similar being number one, then 2, then 3)

1. Narshima

2. Demandred (not because its my favorite character. He is my favorite character, because he is liike me)

3. Logain

Your turn.

Egwene. I'm totally fucking useless at everything and yet somehow manage to stumble ass-backwards into success through no fault of my own. I guess I'm also kind of like Elayne.

very nice.

Me perrin probly personality wise. Looks wise I would probly be closest to rand

Fair enough, thanks for replies.

Now this is going to sound bad, but is this really true guys?

The main characters are very, very, very, distinct individuals.

People are obviously going to say Rand and Mat because they are awesome.

I kinda wanted the truth, there arent many Mat's and Rand's in the world realistically.

Not saying that anyone is lying or anything. For all I know you guys are the exact copy of Mat or Rand, but I get suspicious when everyone is saying one of the three main characters....

I mean, we have a cast of over 2000 people. Hundreds of PoV and minor characters we get to know. And everyone is the awesome main character?

Mat is an awesome Male character in a story, not a real life. We are talking about putting these people into real life.

Sorry if you are agreeing with me.

But I think you are misunderstanding the topic. I said "which character is most alike in personality to you."

Not, which is most awesome.

There are not many people who are like Rand or Mat. I find it difficult to believe that a whole lot of people are like them.

Mat is an awesome Male character in a story, not a real life. We are talking about putting these people into real life.

But I think you are misunderstanding the topic. I said "which character is most alike in personality to you."

There are not many people who are like Rand or Mat. I find it difficult to believe that a whole lot of people are like them.

I was telling the truth, I am very much like Rand, seriously. I am also like Perrin but mainly Rand. I am nothing at all like Mat.

I was telling the truth, I am very much like Rand, seriously. I am also like Perrin but mainly Rand. I am nothing at all like Mat.

Thats fair enough. I dont doubt your word. I wasnt saying that any person was lying or what not. I was just unsure if people didnt know what the OP was actually about (as seen above) so i was just trying to clarify. Sorry to anyone if I offended you, I did not mean to suggest you were not telling the truth.

Thats fair enough. I dont doubt your word. I wasnt saying that any person was lying or what not. I was just unsure if people didnt know what the OP was actually about (as seen above) so i was just trying to clarify. Sorry to anyone if I offended you, I did not mean to suggest you were not telling the truth.

No, its cool, Im not offended. I was just reaffirming my prior statement in regard to what you had said earlier.

True. Do we have an option of picking six characters and mixing them up? People are like that in real life, complicated.

True. Do we have an option of picking six characters and mixing them up? People are like that in real life, complicated.

I think thats probably best. Lets say 3 characters. Six is a bit much (to me anyway) but yeah, I agree, it is more complicated. Ill update the OP.

To revise my own.

My personality is a mixture of these three characters. In order of likeness.

1. Narshima

2. Demandred (not because I like him. I like him because he is like me)

3. Logain

yeah, I'm kind of like Galad except without the personality flaws.

no, more like Lan without the death wish.

Thom Merrilin without the limp?

Gaidal Cain except better looking?

Rand except more interesting and better and more simultaneous girlfriends

like Perrin except stronger and a better leader

like Mat except with faster reflexes, better luck, and funnier

Actually I'm closer to that Two Rivers guy that kept looking down Selucia's dress and got slapped.

Well... I am a mix. I am like Mat because i like strategy and stuff and I like the ladies...and I am very funny and nice to be around... and i tend to curse. Look wise i am like rand cuz i have red hair and i am tall. Maybe perrin in the way that i am down to earth. Faile because i am driven... Demandred because i hold grudges. Noal/ Jain farstrader cuz i like to tell stories. hahah so i am a mix for sure

I think this topic is a rather hard one to pin down. Perhaps a more accurate topic title would be "Which traits do you share with characters?"

Following that vein, I share a lot of things with Mat. I'm lazy as hell and I like to drink. I usually find myself in charge of something that me and a team is working on, regardless of whether I want to be or not. I'm pretty lucky, maybe not so much with the dice but with the way things have played out in my life thus far (and I'm only 22). Oh and it was prophesied to me that I would marry someone called "The Daughter of the Nine Moons". Anyone know who that is? Oh well, figured I'd ask.

I also share the women thing with Rand, but it's not so great like the way he has it. Instead of having the three most stunning babes in the world at my beck and call, so far in my life each and every time I've started things out with a new girl I liked, there was another one that was either obsessed (unhealthily) with me or I immediately met another girl that I liked more than my new GF. Needless to say, this has made for some interesting encounters, most of them unpleasant for me (in some cases deservedly so).

I can think of a few more but they're more stretches so I'll leave it at that.

Elan Morin.

The one main difference between what he was and me is that RJ described Elan Morin as a man who pondered about Creation and thought "Why?".

Where I -while reaching more or less the same conclusions as Elan Morin- still think "Why not?"

Archived