DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Bashing Thread

joeybsmash

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, what else are they there for?!

I would also like to bash empty food cupboards, particularly when I can't be arsed/have drank too much to drive to the supermarket to get more food.

And fridges without beer...

And the pickups on my Yamaha, they're rubbish.

And I would like to bash Friends, for being appalling.

ILS

i'd like to bash people who feel that three feet (literally) is the optimum distance to drive behind me. i'd also like to add that if you are one of these people, you may want to bash me. driving so close to me means i might just slow down to thirty in the no passing zones. :twisted:

I'd like to bash people who look at you funny when you laugh at someone falling! They think they're so superior because they don't enjoy another distrees.

i also find it hilarious if someone falls over, my boyf has only just got used to my rolling on the floor hysterics when he's fallen down the stairs, (thankfully, he wasn't hurt, just his pride), and we've been together 4 years, so now i don't have to bash him!

i would like to bash traditional television sitcoms. it's like some guy made a table of standard jokes and set ups that the industry has been using since 1950 for prime time entertainment. wtf.

i would also like to take this opportunity to use the forum to bash bears. because bashing bears in real life ends with my guts all over the place.

Archived