DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Bashing Thread

joeybsmash

This thread is for bashing writers, series and tv shows. i ask that RJ remain sacrosanct, and i also ask that no one post a counter arguement. bashes may be warnings (Rosemary Edhill is long winded and boring), pure viceral hatred (TG is a giant douche), or well thought out SAT level essays (Dan Brown uses polorizing issues and conspiracy theories in a formulac manner to prey on society's natural paranoia in order to boost his sales. for example......).

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dan brown's biggest problem is he has trouble with endings. seriously, the "twist" endings are really just letdowns after the rest of the book. he's a decent writer, but needs some workshops about not making the crip the villain every time.

and i feel that the band linkin park would best serve the world by quietly falling in a live volcano.

i already said most of what i have to say about goodkind, couched in terms that are allowed here. for the unabridged version, you have to see me in person.

wow, joey, i love this thread!

linkon park does suck. they jumped on the goth bandwagon as it was dying and now just make whiney music about how much teenagers hate their parents.

reality tv sucks too. it is not reality and it is barely tv. survivior was a great concept but i fear that the constant exposure to the backstabbing and machinations is seriously detrimental to our society.

good call on that one, joey.

and they can't even write remotely original lyrics.

"i tried so hard

and got so far,

but in the end

it doesn't even matter"

GEE SHUCKS, WE'RE LINKIN PARK! LET'S CUT AND PASTE ANGSTY LYRICS FROM OTHER PEOPLES' SONGS INTO ONE OF OURS, AND IT'LL SELL RECORDS! LET'S NEVER PUT OUT ANYTHING WORTHWILE EVER! LET'S BE A CRIME UPON MUSIC!!!

god i hate those guys.

i went to see metallica a few years ago. linkin park, limp bizkit and deftones were opening (quasi-festival kinda thing). i paid $100 for the ticket, and purposely stayed in the parking lot getting drunk until metallica came on.

Bash, Bash, who to bash.....

I bash one of my favorite bands, the latin metallists "Ill Nino" for having awesome music and then blowing it by blasting President Bush in the CD pamphlet. (Won't stop me from listening to their awesome music though).

I bash TG bashers who don't know what they're missing.

I bash Michael Moore for being an imbecile and an A S S!

That's about it for now. Man I love this thread already! It helps get things off my chest!

hmmm...bashing thread.

you know, i just hate that sinister death fellow. ;)

i hate women rockers who try the deep voice growly thing... like kitty. it sounds bad and is a great way to ensure that your career is quite short lived.

and i hate english teachers who think organized is the only way to write. disorganisation spurs creativity. geeze.

i don't like drivers. they all might be nice outside of a car, but put them in front of the wheel and they all think it's their god-given right to make damned sure that pedestrians can't cross the street. they swerve, for crying out loud. every time i try to cross the street, i proclaim my hatred for all motorists. i know they can't hear me, but i make sure that i meet their eyes and that i'm enunciating the important words very clearly. spitting and flipping the bird help too.

I'm not up for killing Hussein in cold blood, but it is nevertheless amusing that his US prison guards apparently forced him to sit and watch the South Park movie (wherein Hussein is revealed to be, erm, a 'special friend' of Satan).

As for Gore, I'd bash him for not having the balls to stand up and challenge the election results more during the Bush Coup. What a lightweight.

You know who's really hateful? Dana "f-ing" Carvey! Man, I've seen some scenes in his Master of Disguise crap to see just how much I could take, and I have to say that this movie is too stupid even for a 4-year old! I've also seen this idiot in Leno a coulple of times and there's just no end to his stupid sugar-induced impressions! He was tolerable as Garth in Wayne's World but that was it. If I see this guy in a dark alley somewhere I'd -- I'd...tell him I hate him.

Archived