DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Bashing Thread

joeybsmash

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate emo. All these awful pop punk groups coming out. They're all EXACTLY the same. Seriously, go listen to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, those groups, and one won't be able to tell the difference. I mean, come on! They try to sing songs about how to not conform and fight the Man, while obeying the Man's every whim. How can you be unconforming if you all look the same, dress the same, and sound the same? Go throw yourselves off a cliff, please, and save the world's ears.

I want to bash Black History month. Not that I have anything against any one of the race. No, I just do not feel it is at all necessary to be inundated with someone else's skin color on tv, at school, on the radio, by teachers, friends, Wal-mart. I don't thrust my whiteness at anyone, I don't need to hear all about any other color for a month! I'm all for celebrating culture and tradtition, but this is nothing more than a celebration of a skin color. If I wanted to throw a "white history month" I'd be beaten about the head.

Let me be clear, I mean no offense to anyone of any race: black, white, muslim, hindu, native american (where is Native American month?? they were persecuted by Americans at bare minimum as much as blacks). I don't see how it is "politically correct" to celebrate only one culture while ignoring so many others that make America so rich. If we are going to celebrate let us celebrate the traditions of Nigeria, the Congo, the other countries I am willingly admitting to ignorance of.

Hip-hop music sucks!!! I don't see why these so called "musicians" who can't even sing or play any instrument get all the money and attention that come they're way.

It sounds monotonous and moronic, too!

Especially that black-wannabe Eminem, always taking shots at people. He deserves a slow and painful death that involves hissing cockroaches!!!

i want to bash people who name things like snails and maggots and cockroaches delicacies... it is obviously not the best word for them. and things like that should only be eaten on the point of starvation. sorry if you like them.

it's escargo, alys, not snails. sheesh.

but they are really gross. it's like chewing on rubber.

Archived