DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Bashing Thread

joeybsmash

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then, I want to bash anyone who can't understand and appreciate the lovely nation of France.

But on the other hand, being able to visit France without having to hear a barbaric language like English all the time is kinda nice, so perhaps I should encourage you instead :D

Bash:

I am tired of dealing with Introductory literature students. They don't know anything--what were they taught before they got to my class?--and they feel that "I don't like it" is a sufficent critical response to everything.

Ancillary bash:

I hope J.K Rowling kills Harry Potter in the most horrible way imaginable; I hope his death is so terrifyingly painful that children cry and mothers gnash their teeth at the perfidy of Rowling and the literary world. I hope no one ever reads Harry Potter again--and not just because it is trite, transparent drivel writtern by a HACK that happened to win the literary lottery--no, I want them to stop reading it becasue they hate it, because all that they have been led to believe about magic, the great Dumbledore, being different and cute, and Harry in particualr turns out to be a great joke. I hope they find that it was all one, long, drawn out snuff series.

But, I guess that won't happen. Oh well. I had my rant.

Did I mention I like flowers and puppies? No bashing them.

i can relate to that, but from a student's point of view. rest assured, it's no more fun for the students who are really just taking the course because they have to, and would rather be in classes that aren't just full of cow-eyed dullards.

Bash:

I would like to bash the American School Systems, for making teachers learn other laguages to accomidate students who dont speak english. If you migrate to OUR country, learn OUR way of talking, just like if i go to france, or germany, or mexico, i will learn their way of talking. It's a fair trade, and not that hard. Majority rule, leadership in america is just stupid, they give give give, then want to butt into other countries affairs and try to tell them what to do, but when it comes to here, noooooooo, we must make it easier for everyone coming over here, so we just GIVE IN all the time and suffer for it, like Slang. if you speak nothing but slang, kill yourself now. There is no way i would learn slang just so i could understand some of the kids in my classroom, it's rediculous.

Further bashing:

Puppies and flowers, jeesh, whats the deal with those puppies and flowers =P.

(Rant off)

Guest Winespring Brother

I would like to bash carelessly placed articles that cause me to stub my toe. Stubbing my toe just brings on the biggest swearing stream known to my household.

at least it's not charmed.

"mwa ha ha!!! you cannot win! your sister is evil now!"

direct quote. i laughed for half an hour. i try to not be a total dick about that show, but i had no choice on that one. i taunted her mercilessly. it was a biological need at that point to come up with the meanest possible assessments of the show's actors, producers, writers, and fans.

Archived