DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member not new to Dragonmount.

Toral alCaar

Hey every one Toral alCaar here.I'm a boy and I am 18 years old. I started reading the wheel of time when I was 12 when my Dad was working as a garbage man and found a new copy of The Great Hunt while sorting the trash at the dump. I was instantly hooked and started reading non stop. I read it all the way to Mississippi from Dallas, I was immersed in the vivid descriptions and interesting characters. after that I couldn't just stop at that book I had to read them all. I guess I got lucky because I never had to wait for a book until The Knife of Dreams. While I was waiting for it to come out I found out about Dragonmount while searching for Wot websites on google. Immediately loved the site and downloaded all the podcast and haven't stopped yet. I life to look at the fan art and reading fanfiction for Wot. my favorite podcaster is Virginia, and my favorite characters are Rand and Matt in that order. I hope to make many friends.

Toral alCaar.

Welcome to the Mount!

Alot of us started out that way, picking up one of the books and instantly being hooked, I myself got hooked at my school's library after readin the first chapter of Eye of the World for a school assingment.

And dont worry, you will make friends here, we are all very friendly :)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me them, or ask them here, and I shall respond asap :)

Until then, have fun Storming the Mount!

Hiya Toral, welcome out of the lurker corner :) It's good you're a long time watcher, so you won't let us drive you crazy with all our questions and prodding lol. Have fun exploring the parts you haven't checked out yet and hope to see you around the boards out there.

Do you have a particular interest in what you'd like to participate in?

Archived