DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Sign in thread!

U4ea

In honor of Disney month, your sign in will be to answer these questions:

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie?

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie?

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be?

Discuss...

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? The Little Mermaid

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? The Genie from Aladdin

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? Belle from Beauty and the Beast (did you see the prince's library? *pants*)

Next!

I don't know how well I can answer these as I didn't have access to many Disney films growing but but now I'm experiencing a few more with my four year old.

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? Beauty and the Beast

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? I had forgotten about the candlestick guy from Beauty and the Beast, and I haven't seen that movie since I was  kid, but I remember him being my favorite in that movie.

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? I've been drawn to Tink from Peter Pan since my daughter watched it almost every day for 3 months!

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? I am leaning towards Alice in Wonderland but next week it may change.

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? I love Mary Poppins

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? The Little Mermaid.

Guest BaLefireP

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? If it was regular Disney it would be the The AristoCats If we are talking Disney Pixar it would be The Incredibles.

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? I would have to say....hmmm... Dorris from Meet the Robinson's.

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? Defiantly Thomas O'Malley the Ally cat!  

:D

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? Oliver and Company! I must have watched it a million times.

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? I have to agree with Lor and say the Genie from Aladdin.

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? Jasmine from Aladdin. :)

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? Mm... tough one! I will go with AristoCats for now since Bale reminded me of it and I looove it =)

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland!!!!

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? Probably Alice =)

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie?  animated: Lady and the Tramp Live Action: Treasure Island (Robert Newton's Long John Silver is the template for every movie pirate since)

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie?  Peter Pan & Long John Silver

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? Captain Nemo

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie? The Sword in the stone or Halloween Town

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie? Ariel or some pixie

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be? Pixie

1- What's your favorite Disney Movie?

The Emperor's New Groove, but I like most of them really. :D

2- Who's your favorite character in a Disney Movie?

Ariel - The Little Mermaid

3- If you could be any character in a Disney Movie, who would you be?

Ariel - The Little Mermaid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BaLefireP

I like sign in threads like this where we answer a question or two because as others read it, it let other get to know you a little better. Any thoughts?

Archived