DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Boopsy I wish you had said that you got the viewing of the First person that targeted you. That makes things a lot different! It's like the 75% viewing it cannot always be taken on face value.

So it could well be, Boopsy, Pete and Mottlee were all telling the truth.

I wonder why that a confirmed innocent hasn't been night killed yet. Thorum I'm talking about. with Adella gone than there isn't the need to keep him alive. If anyone was going to be recruited, he is the likely person

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Classrooms - 4

Forbidden Forest - 7

Once again burning the midnight oil to finish off an article for the Daily Prophet, Rita Skeeter fanned the papers in her hand, re-reading her notes as she approached her desk.   She honestly preferred being here alone, no interruptions and a quiet atmosphere made for a fast and delicious column.  

Shaking her head as she read a sentence, she reached absently for the quill stuck behind her ear and scratched a long line through the words.  As she sat down at her desk, she noticed for the first time a small potted plant that wasn’t there before she had left to get something to eat.  Smiling to herself, she mused over the extent her fans went to, to show their gratitude for all that she did for them.

It was a plain little thing, what ever the species was; there were no blooms on it and the leaves appeared to be very soft.  Rita looked around on her desk for a card, but found none; she grabbed the pot and pulled the plant closer to her, turning it round and examining it closer.  It appeared to have tiny vine like tendrils resting below the leaves; thinking it was a trick of her mind, Rita swore she saw the plant shy away from the light.  

She spotted a small white envelope buried beneath the leaves, and could just make out the words through the foliage.

“To Rita Skeeter, from your dearest fan.”

Without thinking, she plunged her hand into the plant to retrieve the note; immediately realizing her mistake, her fond smile melted into an expression of terror.  The plant burst to life, moving in a fast and agitated sort of way; thin snakelike tendrils grabbed hold of her hand and began to twist their way up her arm.  In a frantic panic, she made a vein attempt to pull her arm free; the plant responded by tightening its grip and creeping faster up her arm.

Reorganization of what this plant was hit her, and only furthered her panic; she knew it was Devil’s Snare, but for the life of her couldn't remember how to kill it.  Rita placed her other hand on the edge of the pot, attempting to use the leverage to pull her captured  hand free; her fingertips brushed one of the plants leaves lightly and the deadly creepers tangled themselves around her fingers, attempting to draw her hand into the plant as they climb upwards.

She stood up in a wild panic, pulling the plant and pot up off the desk; dirt spilled over her papers as she hurried to the nearest wall and bashed the plant against it.  The pot broke, falling to the floor in a mass of soil and jagged pottery pieces.  The Devil’s Snare, now entirely free of its enclosure, stretched out its vines and roots as it increased the rate at which it wound itself around Rita.

Both arms now entangled up to her elbows, Rita did the only thing she could think of; she let out a long piercing scream and attempted to run for help.  One of the roots stretched far enough to wrap itself around her thigh; she fell face first with a loud crash to the floor, her body landing directly on top of the wriggling death snare.  The plant wasted no time in latching every singly vine onto some part of Rita’s body, stretching, contracting and strangling as it did.  Rita thrashed on the floor, kicking her legs wildly as the creepers found their way to her neck and face.  Her mouth opened in a silent scream as the Devil’s Snare wound it’s way around her throat, constricting like a Snake, growing ever tighter.  Other tendrils climb up her face, pushing themselves into her ears, nose and mouth;  closing her eyes, she made a chocking/gurgling sound, her face turning from red to purple to blue and finally to white.  

The plant crusher her esophagus quickly and her body convulsed as oxygen deprivation set in; only seconds more passed before Ritas body gave a final twitch and she lay dead on the ground.

Nae, Rita Skeeter has been Killed

Thorum looks like a good bet to me

Why? Boopsy looks a better bet. He declared pete a 100% sure mafia.

Thorum: Likely recruiting victim for mafia. (if one is in existence)

I must say I find it strange I haven't been recruited yet.

But still, I haven't... Either we got the masons early, or they think I'm too obvious a choice for them. Don't know which.

Good to see we lost Rita ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Forbidden forest[/glow]

Am I wrong in thinking the classrooms are not very popular?

And, we're night four, and only 2 questions have appeared... We won't reach seven questions by day seven this way...

Poor Nae to have been Rita Skeeter!  Still, I'm glad an anti-town character was taken out . . . Rita Skeeter was probably a Ministry hack? 

OTOH, I'm not happy at all about losing Pete/Kingsley.  Losing him is a major blow to the Order.  :(

However that worked it took a twisted mind to come up with some of this stuff. *eyes Red a bit apprehensively, but with appreciation of his work at the same time*

I'm going to vote for [glow=blue,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow].

[glow=blue,2,300]Classrooms[/glow]

So everyone knows, I'm leaving home tonight for my trip, will be on airplanes both Saturdays (19th and 26th), and will have access only at our hotel in mornings and evenings to browse DM.  So my posting habits may change, but I should still be here and reading along, barring unforseen hotel internet stupidness. 

For some reason when I click on a thread in the updated topics, it takes me to the next page...I'm missing posts and didn't even know it.

I'm so very confused, why was Nae killed in the middle of the night?  It's great that she was, don't get me wrong, I just feel lost since I realized that I've missed posts.  I'm gonna have to reread the last 10 pages or so. *sighs*

That's what I am wondering too Tigs.  The first thought, of course, is a Phase 4 Vig kill, but why would someone go after Nae?  It makes no sense. (except maybe a mafia not on her team)  However, the situation seems similar to the Phase 2 "Vig" kill of Mynd, when he was pretty well thought of by most everyone as innocent. (again, other team mafia) 

I have 2 theories.  One is that on each odd numbered phase, someone (or some innocent) gets a Vig kill and on each even numbered phase, someone dies randomly/location/...something. (:P)  The other is that Town gets a Vig kill on odd phases and mafia on even phases and so far the mafia has just succeeded in taking out each other. :D  Of course, if that was the case, one would think that someone would've stepped forward and claimed responsibility for killing Mynd....

Oh, and what's a Framer?

Thorum looks like a good bet to me

Why? Boopsy looks a better bet. He declared pete a 100% sure mafia.

Thorum: Likely recruiting victim for mafia. (if one is in existence)

I must say I find it strange I haven't been recruited yet.

But still, I haven't... Either we got the masons early, or they think I'm too obvious a choice for them. Don't know which.

Good to see we lost Rita ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Forbidden forest[/glow]

Am I wrong in thinking the classrooms are not very popular?

And, we're night four, and only 2 questions have appeared... We won't reach seven questions by day seven this way...

#1: Mottlee says Nae was a framer, you don't think Nae could have framed Pete, thus making Boopsy think it was Pete who nked him?

#2: There has been 3 questions, check back a couple pages to find the 3rd Question :)

The Framer may choose to frame a player during the night. If that player is investigated by a Cop' date=' they will turn up guilty. [/quote']

That's not the framer you're explaining.

I've found the third question. Probably missed it due to the 'new' button refusing to function properly. Luckily it was an easy one ;D

Archived