DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

He SHOULD shouldn't he.

Also, they might not be in the same Mafia team. Right? Coz there are two.

*nods*

But did Aemon not kill Meesh with a Dementor attack?

Wasn't Pete one of the leading advocates of lynching Aemon?  Looks like a gambit was in the offing despite Pete saying it is too early for such a thing.   :P

Turned out to be a good one though, cuz if he hadn't, I would have.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, there are no confirmed innocents in this game (excepting myself).  There have been too many false character and role claims and so many twists already that I'm not sure I'm buying ANYONE'S claim that is left. 

I need to do another review later; I'm nowhere near ready to cast a vote yet.  I want this vote to count and take out scum.  They're decimating us Townies . . .  >:(

Not to mention the incredibly strong possibility that recruitments can happen.  Sorry Thorum but you are no more "confirmed" than the rest of us.

Boopsy, love, I said Boopsy/Harry, not Boopsy/Hagrid!  Either way, I'm glad you're okay and, BTW, awesome power to have!  ;D

Charis, I was thinking the same thing! 

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow], Pete, Pete . . . you had me fooled, claiming Kingsley with no counterclaims.  I mean, it would be a rather risky claim; since he was such a good Auror (he was/is an Auror, right?), you'd think he'd be targeted by the DEs for a NK.  However, you haven't been and it looks like now we know why.  So who are you really??  Fudge?  Scrimgeour (less likely since he came into power after they knew Voldy was back)?  I guess we'll find out soon enough.

since he was such a good Auror (he was/is an Auror, right?),

in the books, Kingsly is an aruror in charge of leading the capture on Sirius Black.  he's an Order Member, was placed by Scrimgour as Secertary to the Prime Ministry in Muggle Britain as a protection method against DE's and later was elected Minister of Magic after Voldemort was finally taken care of and Pius Thickness was removed from office.  Pius was the Minister after Scrimgour and was under the Imperious Curse and acting in favor of the DE's  

/useless non-game related HP info

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 7am CST; 27 alive, 14 to lynch

Vote Count

Pete (7): Thorum, Boopsy, Locke, Jeran, Charis, Dar, Nae

Thorum(1): Pete

No Vote(19): Tayla, Wombat, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli

Indeed, another claim gone uncountered...

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, there are no confirmed innocents in this game (excepting myself).  There have been too many false character and role claims and so many twists already that I'm not sure I'm buying ANYONE'S claim that is left.  

I need to do another review later; I'm nowhere near ready to cast a vote yet.  I want this vote to count and take out scum.  They're decimating us Townies . . .  >:(

Not to mention the incredibly strong possibility that recruitments can happen.  Sorry Thorum but you are no more "confirmed" than the rest of us.

You think there'd be 2 recruiters?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Boopsy my brother I roleblocked you last night. I wanted to check you to see if there would only be one kill, but I was roleblocked myself.

I got aemon lynched because targeted meesh for the kill. Locke has verified me for telling the truth. Lynch ne if you want my power isn't that big of a benifit. I can't believe you all would think I was trying for a gambit with this many players

The fact that there was one recruiter for one team suggests there would be for the other. Before I saw all this, my choices would be thorum or Pete, both claimed roles, Pete's could be useful and Thorum won't be looked at. To me both are just as likely to be scum!

Boopsy you helped me choose which one I will go for today! [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

Don't pull the emotional blackmail Pete about us not thinking your power isn't that important, it is a good one, but not in the wrong hands.

If you were roleblocked then Boospy wouldn't have got any information that you were doing anything, and I think he said that his role showed who nk'd that person, not who did anything else to him. If it told all that happened, it would have said that you blocked him and someone else killed him!

Deadline

Vote Count

Pete (8 ): Thorum, Boopsy, Locke, Jeran, Charis, Dar, Nae, Tayla

No Vote(18): Wombat, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli

A)I didn't verify you for telling the truth.  Only one small part.  If the rest is lies, it's a bunch of bologna, and doesn't even matter.

B)Actually, the gambit would make sense considering Aemon was already on the block with Dah's viewing.

C)Boopsy has some hard core evidence against you, and HIS alignment isn't very disputable.

D)Is your information foolproof, Boopsy?

I agree with Locke; everyone had pretty much decided to lynch Aemon before the day started. So a gambit actually would've been a good move.

I was going to answer the question about there possibly being two recruiters, but Talya beat me to it: 2 mafia teams, it makes sense there might be 2 recruiters. Meaning no one is a confirmed innocent, and anyone pushing that is suspect.

Anyhow, [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow].

It's also possible that the Ministry, being who they are, knew that Aemon had been found out by Locke that night and decided to throw him under the bus via Pete.  I would not rule out the Ministry having a watcher/tracker-type role just because they're a mafia team.  It makes sense with the lore.

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

Deadline

Vote Count

Pete (10): Thorum, Boopsy, Locke, Jeran, Charis, Dar, Nae, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie

No Vote(16): Wombat, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano, Crusher, Elli

Guest dragonsworn1991

Locke I am a townie and I haven't Been recruited. Why don't you check that before I get lynched today. 

Let's get down to business - to defeat the Huns

Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?

You're the saddest bunch I've ever met

But you can bet before we're through

Mister, I'll make a man out of you

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow] because I don't see a reason for Boopsy to lie about this given that he is Harry.

Didn't Daruya implicitly confirm that Pete doubled her?  I think he may be telling some truth about his role but lying about his alignment.

Be a man

We must be swift as the coursing river

Be a man

With all the force of a great typhoon

Be a man

With all the strength of a raging fire

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Deadline

Vote Count

Pete (12): Thorum, Boopsy, Locke, Jeran, Charis, Dar, Nae, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie, Ellianora, Wombat

No Vote(16): Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Verbal, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano, Crusher

Deadline

Vote Count

Pete (13): Thorum, Boopsy, Locke, Jeran, Charis, Dar, Nae, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie, Ellianora, Wombat, Verbal

No Vote(15): Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano, Crusher

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]vote pete[/glow]

nice verb, no explanation, I'm loving the thoughtfullness and insight in your vote. Adios everyone. IMO I'd look at verb, dah, and boopsy.

If the mafia can recruit, why not recruit Harry? If they recruited randomly he had just a good as shot as being recruited as myself

Deadline

Vote Count

Pete (15): Thorum, Boopsy, Locke, Jeran, Charis, Dar, Nae, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie, Ellianora, Wombat, Verbal, Mottlee, Pete,

No Vote(14): Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Rose, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano, Crusher

Kingsly leaned back in his chair and stretched; stifling a yawn, he glanced down at his watch and was happy to see it was 5 minutes before quitting time.  A new found vigor struck him, as it always did when he was finally off the clock; he straightened the few papers scattered on his desk and placed them in his desk drawer.  Flicking his wand ideally, he stood up and grabbed his coat as his quills and ink put them selves in order.

As he made his way past the heavy oak doors and to the lifts and pressed the down button; he thought it a bit odd that he was the last to leave the Auror Department, normally there were at least a few night owls left.  As the golden grilles opened, Kingsly ducked his head out of habit as multi colored paper planes zoomed out of the lift to various cubicles. Stepping into the lift Kingsly gently pressed the #8 button and sunk deep into his own thoughts.

He was scheduled to patrol Hogwarts tonight, though Dumbledore had kept most of what was going on from the Ministry the deaths were starting to bother him; well, bother him as much as anything bothered Dumbledore.  He tuned the woman out as she chimed off the floor level and name, thinking instead on the 5 rouge Dementors that were apparently hunting on the Hogwarts grounds.

“8th Floor, Atruim.  Have a nice day.”  She said as the grilles slid open to reveal a bustling floor; Kingsly stepped to the side as he exited the lift, allowing the group of waiting witches and wizards to pass him.  He turned and walked toward the line of fire places along the far wall when a shouting voice slowed his steps.

“Kingsly!  Kingsly Shacklebolt, halt where you stand by order of the Minister of Magic!”

Some of the people in the atrium hurried their steps to exit the scene quickly, aware of more important business at the moment; most, however, stopped to watch as a curt little man flanked by two Auror’s approached Kingsly at a brisk pace.  Kingsly turned to look at the person who had yelled this.  He inclined his head respectfully to the two Aurors accompanying the little man as he began to unroll a length of parchment; Kingsly’s voice was a deep boom among the now silent Atrium.

“Evening Dawlish, Williamson.”

Dawlish refused to meet Kingsly’s eyes, slightly shuffling his feet, Williamson’s mouth frowned a slight grimace before he composed himself choosing to study the lifts behind Kingsly; both appeared to be slightly nervous and rather upset, Kingsly’s brow wrinkled in slight confusion as he looked down at the wizard standing between the two seasoned Auror’s.  The man cleared his throat before reading off the parchment in a loud and pronounced voice.

“Kingsly Shacklebolt, you are charged with using your position to obstruct the investigation of the fugitive Sirius Black, conspiring with Albus Dumbledore to undermine the authority of the Minister of Magic & supplying the rebel organization known as The Order of the Phoenix with Classified Ministry Information.  You are to await your trial in Azkaban, by order of the Minister of Magic, Cornelious Fudge.”

Kingsly’s jaw clenched in outrage, his hands balling into fists; while he might have kept the Ministry from imprisoning an innocent man, those other charges were blatant lies.  Both Williamson and Dawlish looked uneasily at him as hushed whispers rippled through the surrounding crowd, Williamson cleared his throat and spoke in a low tone.

“Look mate, it’s not that we believe these charges … but, well …” Williamson shied back a little from the hard stony look Kingsly gave him.  “It’s already bad enough mate, don’t force us to make a scene; it will only reflect worse on you.”

Kingsly narrowed his eyes at Williamson, his words only fueling the growing anger that was building inside of Kingsly; yet he kept his cool, it was Fudge who was the idiot and not his two fellow Aurors.  Kingsly cleared his throat, his voice a dangerous calm.

“Then we might as well be on our way.”

Pete, Kingsly Shacklebot has been lynched

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

[glow=blue,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow] or [glow=purple,2,300]Forbidden Forest[/glow]

nice verb, no explanation, I'm loving the thoughtfullness and insight in your vote.

Dude, are you serious?  I'm pretty sure the "explanation" was given in detail by Boopsy.  You want me to spit it back out for you, seeing as it was on the previous page?  C'mon, you can make better cases than that.

I guess we wait for mottlee to verify if Pete was town or not.

Archived