DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Great POSTCARD exchange!!

twinflower

Darling, darling Twinnie!  Thank you oh so very much for the wonderful postcard!  I was having the most horrendous day today!  I had to take the monkey to the US Consulate to register her birth (10 months late lol) and waited and waited and waited and then we went to Target where some lady rammed the stroller with her cart...and didn't even stop to apologize!  Monkey was screaming and then to top it all off, when we were on the train on our way home she threw up all over me and all over herself and all over our seat.  It was a huge mess and she was crying and miserable!  And then I came home and checked my mailbox and there was a ray of sunshine in it!  Thanks so much!  It truly made my day!  xoxoxo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got mine the other day while DM was down, Tay! :D It's beautiful and I had to wrestle it away from Peanut. :) She had to see if anyone else could find the sun in the picture at dinner (we were out saying goodbye to an asst. principal who was reassigned), which was pretty darned funny!

You know when an activity, such as this, is crowned awesome? When someone who didn't even sign up gets a postcard.  LOL

Thank you Celarisa :)

I didn't sign up because I totally missed the thread, btw. Next time, I guess =)

*squish*

Nyn

Oh Celarisa!!woo hoo!!

*tacklehugglespounces*

Thank you so much for the post card! I just got it today!!!Glad the ice juice works for you!

And i have to say the city on the post card looks gorgeous! is that the one you live in?!

hugs thanks again!

And I got one too!! THAT was a 'suspected 'exprize  ;D

Now I just have to remember to remember to go find one from around these here parts..... WHICH, I've kept not remembering to remember for at least a week now ::)

Twinnnnnnniiiiiieeeeeee! 

*gently tackles Twinnie and plasters her with hugs and smooches*

We've missed you!  I don't know if you saw it or not but I posted awhile back after I got your card.  Thank you, thank you!  I love happy mail.  I'm awful at sending out happy mail myself but I sure do love receiving it!  You made my day; I was having a rough time then and you really brightened things for me.

*smooches Twinnie again*

Archived