DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepteds Needing Aes Sedai Assitance (Please help?)

Hello you fully raised Aes Sedai Sister types!

Amadine and I, Regalia, need an Aes Sedai to Rp with us. We're looking at something away from the tower. Hopefully bumping into some kinda trap and getting the AS killed. *ahem* And Ama and I BARELY escaping with our lives. Thus sealing us together forever as close friends ala Moiraine and Siuan. Just wondering if anyone's up for it? It'll obviously have to be a TPC, and will be killed along the way.

What say you?

And is there someone we have to get approval from for these sorta RPs? Please? Help?

Thank you.

Regalia

ACCEPTED

been a while and it's high time I get back on the horse. So I'm willing to play the TPC if this gets approved. I assume you two will set up the RP plot and work out the TPC character? I'm not fussy about it, so you can make of her whatever you need her to be in this setup.

And is there someone we have to get approval from for these sorta RPs? Please? Help?

Yep, Elgee or Lavi would have to approve it. Just write out the outline of what you're planning, with whom and where and send it to them. They'll look over it and tell you if there's any problems they can see and either approve or disapprove it. :)

Myst!!! Ok. I wanted to get an AS onboard first before I spend my time planning this out.

My thoughts are for us to follow an AS possibly to meet some Noble somewhere to investigate on some portends or omens or whatever. And somehow end up getting attacked by Darkfriends or get drugged by Forkroot or SOMETHING. And then we can get the TPC killed and the two of us SOMEHOW make it back to the WT. *shrugs* I duno yet. What say you guys so far? Hmmm?

Yeah, I thought about that. It would be circumstantial, just you being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The two of us wouldn't even know you had died until they tie us up and keep us in a carriage of sorts WITH YOUR CORPSE. *gurgles* Fun?

I'm open to suggestions.

sounds good to me. What did you have in mind storywise for the two Accepteds? Why this event in their lives? Might help determine what the reason would be for the AS to set out with two Accepteds.

I'm a sucker for believability in my stories (within the world they are set in) so depending on the story you had in mind, that would affect the AS's personality, abilities, OP strength, etc.

Primarily the whole concept revolves around the desire for Amadine and I to have characters that are so close they are inseparable and might get Raised to AS together ala Moiraine and Siuan. And from there we would work the world together as a strong force opposing evil.

This Aes Sedai I was hoping you would create would be one who is experienced and relatively old. Ageless faced and slightly gray haired, she works to her own agenda. She's also Yellow/Blue hybrid in the sense she's like Moiraine. Constantly working her fingers in the Game of Houses but is really passionate about Healing. Or something. She is bringing Regalia and Amadine because Amadine is from Caemlyn and Regalia seems to have some natural talent in Daes Dae'mar. I have no idea yet. But something along those lines.

As for Amadine and I, Regalia wants to aspire to be Blue. And Amadine, Yellow. But they both have a common goal of Doing Good.

Seconds what Elgee said.

I don't want to stifle your creativity or nip your idea in the bud, so by all means plot and plan and see if you can work out something reasonable. I did get your PM Boopsie, and was going to respond in the same way! I'm sure we can make it work. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm more than happy to approve it if all the boxes are checked.

So, you really need to decide -

- Why are they leaving TV?

- Why/How does the Aes Sedai die?

- How on earth do two Accepted not only survive but manage to escape?

These are things you need to get right for me to approve it. It has to be believable and make sense. But you can do it! :)

when you're done doing that and got permission, let me know by pm so I don't miss it.

Oh and if you want me to create the Aes Sedai, give me as much information on her as you can so that I can make sure she's in line with what you have planned.

Fantastic! Thank you. I'll get something written up and posted for approval. A bit down and exhausted by my weekend performances so totally uninspired to write anything. And my brains are adled with post performance blues.

I'll get it going these few days and you can let me know if it's ok.

THANKS!

If you need a 2nd AS, I can throw my hat in the ring, too. The Accepted would have to get back to the Tower somehow, after all. Not that they're incompetent, but two girls with a corpse...

OMG! Yeeeha! Sounds great. Now i have more to work with then. *grins*

Do ya wanna TPC or do ya wanna just be Green? If you TPC could I request you be Blue? Regalia wants to aspire to be Blue and some Blue interaction would be nice. *grins*

What say you?

Okay we have had a chat on MSn and kinda fleshed this out a bit.

We were thinking that a Blue Sister who has been teaching Regalia and Ama the intricacies of Daes Dae'mar travels to the court of Caemlyn and takes along the 2 Accepted as they show themselves to be a quick study of the great game. Choosing to stay at an inn rather than the palace leaves the AS leaves the 2 Accepted in their room with orders to speak to no one while she goes to speak with one of her contacts.

Meanwhile the son of the innkeeper discovers from his father that an AS is staying at the inn and sets fire to the inn having received orders as a darkfriend to kill any AS he comes across. The fire takes hold quickly and the word of the fire is spread quickly. Amadine and Regalia grab their cloaks and hurry to evacuate with the other patrons. On leaving the inn Ama discovers Regalia is not behind her and despite being held back, twists away and races back into to inn to find her.

Regalia is trapped, once Ama gets her free they cannot find a way out - they are sure they will die. The floor collaspes, Ama lands on Regalia - knocking her out - and Ama can see the front door of the inn - she drags Ray-ray outside and attempts to Heal her - doing a semi-good job. The AS arrives to this scene and takes over the situation.

We decided that killing off an AS was a bit too far-fetched. We feel this idea is more plausible. Thoughts?

Any updates on this? Only I need one last req RP before I can do the Accepted Quiz, And Oaths and BE AES SEDAI!!!

Help? I'm just wondering... err... I want Regalia to Aspire to be Blue and... ummm...

Some Ajah’s require a further RP which must be started by a full ranking member. Please check with the Ajah you are aspiring to.
Do the Blues need additional RPs for Apirants? Just wondering.

Kthxbye.

Since Lavi is on LoA, I'll give you my input so long:

Accepteds are not allowed out of Tar Valon, unless there's a really special and very good reason.  So my take is that you're going to come up with something more plausible than a Blue dragging 2 Accepted all the way to Caemlyn, just because they seem adept at Daes Dae'mar.

This "bond" between the 2 of you can just as easily be formed by something that happens in Tar Valon itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it's been vetoed. nevermind. I'm not gonna bother pushing this thru. Can I just get someone to teach a lesson on Healing or ANYTHING?

I kinda just need a lesson and an Accepted Quizz and then Oaths. I NEED A LESSON PLEASE!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been gone, and I'm back.  ;D

Since you want Regalia to aspire to the Blues I'm sure I could help with something. What requirements do you have left? I'd love to RP with a Blue Aspirant as well.

I'm dreaming up an RP where Serena loses an eye, and for that she'd have to be weakened substantially for her not to retaliate with the Power. Your idea for your own RP reminded me of mine, and perhaps we could come up with something.

Any ideas on a class you'd like? I have a Blue Ajah class, but it's quite long. I'm not sure if that's the type of thing you are looking for.

Let me know!

Serena Morrigan

Blue Ajah Head