DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BridgetReganAngelinaJolieScarlettJohanssenNaeannBesolynBoobsingenerallongtitle!!

Barmacral

If you hadn't guessed, this thread is about Verbal. Specifically, its aobut how funny Verbal is. See, Verbal has this idea that I'm afraid to admit that he's funny, which doesn't make any sense at all since I've never had this issue, and in fact the only issue I've had is with other people calling me funny. Therefore, I am going to create this very creative thread stating that Verbal is funny because he has this weird idea that Wes might be interested in joining his faction and Nae decided that it is less effort for me to do this thread than it is for the faction to go through all kinds of challenges to let Wes in once he rejects Verbal. Although that would be very funny.

So, we'll start with a list of reasons that Verbal is funny:

1. Verbal likes making funny lists.

2. Verbal quotes family guy a lot.

3. Verbal Verbal is easily distracted by the mention of Angelina Jolie.

4. Giggity.

5. It doesn't really matter what the rest of this post is, since I already mentioned Angelina.

6. BRB I just got offered cake.

7. I like cake. I like cake lots.

8. Whats this list about again?

9. Angelina Jolie.

10. Giggity.

What?

So, now I'm going to write an ode to Verbal and his funnyness!

Oh, nevermind. I'm lazy. However, with a quick search of the blight I did find this gem:

comicpanda?

LMFAO.  That post alone makes the Empy you got deserved.  I will not take part in the unfunny discussions in the 'Chan due to this one word post.  Perhaps it is genius, perhaps I am easily amused, and perhaps it is late afternoon and I just want to go home and am getting punchy and will laugh at anything and everything and ramble on about it to boot.  :-\

See? Verbal is teh funneh.

angelina-jolie.jpg

See? Verbal likes her. Clearly, Verbal is hysterically funny.

2008-11-03-Bridget_Regan.jpg

Verbal is willing to be associated with anything to do with Terry Crapkind. Clearly, he's hilarious (or hilariously stupid, take your pick).

Thats all I got. Go funnyman Verbal Kint!

I've never wanted to be a green dress more in my life.

Or some lace.

he has this weird idea that Wes might be interested in joining his faction and Nae decided that it is less effort for me to do this thread than it is for the faction to go through all kinds of challenges to let Wes in once he rejects Verbal.

See how easy this was, though?

This is true - Virgil is one of the funniest posters around

Yeah yeah, you know what?  Peter Pan is better.  That's right.  I said it.

That's what she (Angelina) said (to Verbal, after . . . you know . . .)

• Club Leader

I agree with you Verb, he is a freak. And Angelina Jolie would never choose him. He's BA, after all.  ;)

Excellent point.  Always nice to see a faction characterized by brown-nosing :P

I'm sacrificing pride for a bigger goal, darling. It bites, but hey! Whatever works  ;) I'm shameless and proud of it.  ;D

And namecalling is a scumtell. [glow=red,2,300]Vote Kivam[/glow]

Guest dragonsworn1991

I'm shameless and proud of it.  ;D

That's what she said

Hey, you finally got it to work!

That's what she said

Archived