DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stop. Its hammer time.

Game time! You each get one of these hammers that is every bit as furry as an Ewok. This is to soften the blow to Verbal's head when you smack him with it.

"Wait, what? We get to beat up Verbal?"

Thats right! Here's the game. You must post in a thread both immediately before and immediately after Verbal posts in a thread. Has to be the same post of his, since I can't make this too easy. Whomever successfully hits Verbal in the head wins the game.

But, I'm not making this easy for anyone, including Verbal. Here's the rules:

1. It must happen on a board that is viewable by any WT member. Thats any public board across DM, plus all boards in the WT that everyone in the org can see. Yeah, you got lots of room to play.

2. Both of your posts must be on topic. If you show up randomly spamming the thread just to get Verbal, no dice.

3. Verbal's posts may not include the following words: Barm, Nae, Lily, Angelina, Bob (or any variation thereof (of all 5 names)) or be about mafia. Anything else is fair game.

4. You must post in the second post saying that you beat him over the head with your hammer. The funnier and more creative you are, earns bonus points.

You must post your links in this thread as soon as you complete the task. Winner gets a cookie. You will have to attain said cookie yourself, best I can provide you with is a picture of one. You get one extra cookie for every bonus point you get.

Bonus points if you catch Verbal making a list, saying giggity, or otherwise quoting family guy.

Ready? Go.

Lemme tell ya, this won't be easy for you all.  As an FYI, I can be bribed.  But it ain't gonna be easy, lol.

Barm, you think somebody will win?  Think I'll slip?

She was placed in the list wasn't she?

I have no idea, I am just amused at the prospect of people trying to hit you over the head with a hammer.

Is Nae in on this?

No.

:P  Nae being on the list and being in on it are 2 different things.

As there are no rules forbidding pandy's tactics, he is clearly a winner. However, as I'd hate for the game to end this quickly, I declare that anyone who can successfully peg Verbal between now and May 15th will be a winner and can get cookies.

As there are no rules forbidding pandy's tactics, he is clearly a winner. However, as I'd hate for the game to end this quickly, I declare that anyone who can successfully peg Verbal between now and May 15th will be a winner and can get cookies.

Technically, no.  He edited my post, yes, but it also contained all the names that can't be used (in his quote...which I did on purpose, lol) so therefore I'm still game as it was contained within the post.  :P

Oh, and Angelina.

The post was in SG, where Pandy is the OL.  Barm can do it as well, as he's some sort of amazingly fantastic mod.  Did I say amzingly fantastic?  Sorry.  I meant..........awesome.

Archived