DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Novice's Gather Here!

Storming through the Tower after she comes-to, Adella rounds a corner and comes across Lily, who stops like a deer in bright headlights coming at her at 80 miles per hour.

Grabbing the naughty novice by the ear, Adella hauls her through the Tower, but not to her office, she has a different destination in mind.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Lily is scared. She doesn't know why the MoN is angry with her, but clearly angry she is! Lily tries vainly to keep up with the MoN, but she is moving full steam ahead and Lily is forced into a jog. Somehow, she steps on the MoN's skirt, and sends them both tumbling to the floor. In the confusion, the MoN releases her ear, and Lily dashes away and goes to hide in the Green Ajah.

Barm lays at his computer scrolling through dragonmount, and upon reaching the White Tower Org he see's the "Novice's Gather Here!" thread, and clicks on the blue 'new' button that takes him to the latest posts. After reading them, and specifically reading the last two posts with people doing light RP Barm chooses to lightly RP reaching the post, reading it and typing it. He then clicks on the reply button and types out this post, highlights it and clicks on the italics button, previews the post to make sure he is happy with it, and then clicks the post button to post the new post to the thread.

Before the Mistress of Novices for Feast of Fools can recover, Senexx plants his feet firmly shoulder width apart and exclaims at a reasonable level.

"It is all my fault!"

*smirks at Barm* Seriously, dude. That was a lot of effort. You should give up and go RP already. *points South and winks*

Now, where was I?  Ah, yes...

*clears her throat and lines up four rocks glasses, then pours out three fingers in each one, sliding the last one Barm's way with a wink*

Bottom's up!

TheMasterDude is now bored with this thread found on Dragonmount. He does not feel like dealing with all these happy giggly people here at the White Tower. Realizing that the Dark One's cruel trick of having him channel saidar is over, and saidin is back within his reach along with the True Power he grabs a hold of the True Power and as the saa cross his eyes he gathers all the shadows around himself and the rest of the hallway. Watching all the girly girls start running around and screaming in panic he smiles to himself.

Here's something to remember me by! >:D

As he says that, TheMasterDude weaves some fireballs and throws them throughout the Tower and then opens a gateway.

Foolish children! The Dark One will prevail!!!

And with that he walks through the gateway leaving the White Tower to return to the Black Tower and his comfortable rooms where he can torture some nice innocents in peace

Finally getting the hang of channeling Saidar, Al Jenn begins to teach Tharen a lesson in manners when suddenly it is gone. The wonderfully pleasant sensation just left, shocking him to his core. Opening himself to it again he realized it wasn't there instead he sensed Saidin. Finally ,he laughed. Then he sensed the shadow and quickly spinning saw the M'hael with Saa dancing across his eyes weaving fireballs everywhere. Quickly trying to cut as many of the weaves as possible with flows of Spirit Al Jenn weaves a block into the gateway to chase after TMD to hopefully mitigate whatever damage he might do...

The Light always triumphs over the Dark! Don't think I'll let you harm our poor civilians...

And so he takes off after TMD leaving the White Towers grounds back to the normal calm tranquility that presides here.

*smirks* Ever notice how guys who can channel have one of two issues? They either try to blow stuff up or try to stop people from blowing stuff up.

*just shakes her head* Poor civilians, indeed. I was hacking trollocs to bits before you were born, kid.

*smirks* And when does "normal tranquility" ever preside here? I'd almost think you'd never been here before, Al. *laughs and pours him a drink, too* Here, sounds like you need it to go... *puts a lid on it and winks*

*Comes walking in from the tower grounds sweaty from sword practice and looks around*

O' thank you Lor, I see it looks as rambunctious as usually around here. I believe I just saw two men in white dresses run through a gateway... *Shakes my head*

Anyways thank you for the drink *Accepts the offered cup and bows*

Okay guys, this was so SO much fun! I enjoyed getting to be the MoN for this week, thanks for letting me mess with you all, and messing with me back. I'm so happy with how this event turned out! ;D

Archived