DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Want Points?

Al Jenn Mael

So here is the deal. I have 22 points still to give out this month of my celebrated birth. I've given Locke some and Little miss one point *laughs*. Anyways! Here is the deal.

10 Points

To whoever gets Little Miss to stop ignoring me. Now this will be hard since she is stubborn but I have faith in all of you!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 points to each of you girls and one point to Little Miss.

I've learned my lesson. Woman are evil manipulative cunning tyrants who can't be bribed or controlled. Subtlety works soooooooooo much better than brute force....

*Goes back to plotting*

A)Yes.

*reads the thread*

22?  How does that work?  Didn't you only have 30 to start?  Does one get 10 more upon reaching Paladin? (I think that means I have 22 left too, 'cause I gave some to you and 1 to Aust :D)

A)Yes.

*reads the thread*

22?  How does that work?  Didn't you only have 30 to start?  Does one get 10 more upon reaching Paladin? (I think that means I have 22 left too, 'cause I gave some to you and 1 to Aust :D)

Yes Locke, at least that is how I understand it. I had thought I got 10 points for being an asha'man as well, but Talya said that didn't count since a storm leader over rides that. So I think we just have 40 per month. *Smiles*

He was cheating ^^ he tried to get the girls to bug me through MSN since I was ignoring him on MSN and DM :P

I won in the end. ;D

I was cheating?

Ummm, please. I think you girls turned it around on me. If anyone was cheating it was you four. I offered points to get around that and then all of a sudden I had to listen to you AND give them points. Totally totally unfair. It was epically lame.

Cheater. Although I will admit you finally got me to capitulate since you would have went to bed...

*huggles Marta*  ;D

The girls are right ::) You never stated that they can't take my side of things..

You should have known that they would have listed to reason... And I do believe that constitutes as a Fail as a Master Debater. ;D

And I was going to use Compulsion ;D

*Stores this thought away for later*

And little one, they used a technicality. Following the word of the law and not the spirit... meanies... *Sighs, pouts, and heads off to finish killing Eddie*

Archived