DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

50 things Guys don't know about Girls. <3 (inspired by TMD)

Little Miss

50 things most guys don't know about girls (will apply mostly to each girl but not all)

1. Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.

2. Girls like to be told that they're beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.

3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.

4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you're possibly 90% of their conversation.

5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they're not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go "oh, hey" as if they just discovered your message.

6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.

7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.

8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.

9. Remember. Sense of humor. GIRLS LOVE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH.

10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!

11. Girls love guys who know how to dance.

12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.

13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.

14. Girls hate cocky guys.

15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they're attracted to you, but are afraid that they'll be showing too much.

16. A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON.

17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.

18. Girls have a thing for guys who have messy sex hair.

19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.

20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.

21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl's year. No joke.

22. Girls get embarassed easily, even if guys don't know what the hell just happened.

23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don't show it.

24. Girls HATE players.

25. Guys who can sing are a major turn on.

26. Guitarists are sexy.

27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don't give her advice unless she asks for it.

28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

29. Girls love it when guys say their name.

30. Girls don't like short tempered guys.

31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they're wearing eyeliner.

32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she's attracted to you.

33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.

34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn't mean she doesn't want to scream it from the top of her lungs.

35. Girls love confidence.

36. Girls don't like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.

37. There comes a time when girls have needs too. Enough said.

38. A girl will cry over you a lot more than you think.

39. A girl's wounds can last awhile. And when I say awhile, I mean awhile.

40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.

41. When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.

42. Girls don't like it when you think other women are hot and say it so.

43. Eyeliner is a girl's essential product. Don't ever try to take it away from her.

44. Girls hate it, absolutely HATE IT when guys don't keep their promises. It throws them over the top.

45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.

46. Girls hate it when other girls flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.

47. Girls will save instant message conversations when they like a guy.

48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey's kiss will mean A LOT MORE than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.

49. Every girl think she's pretty in one way or another. They just won't admit it.

50. Girls are VERY SELF-CONSCIOUS when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them. ;P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she's attracted to you.

I must have lots of admirers then hahaha.

Most of my friends are girls and they are always calling me a dork or loser when I say something witty.

• Club Leader

Maybe it's because I grew up a long time ago, but half of these aren't true for me. Or maybe it's because I've always dated at the extreme ends of the spectrum, and not the "normal" guys, until now. I've dated a catholic missionary, a rock musician, and a Marine, among others. So, I like pervs, and don't care for the GQ look at all. Any present is a present from a musician, even if it's singing you a song...lol. They're typically broke.  ;) And the biggest one. I LOVE cockiness in a guy, unless it's horribly undeserved or overdone.

This was interesting, Limi

good list Limi.  i enjoyed it though i didn't agree with all of it

here i helped tweak it a bit  ;) :D (my comments are in red *grins*

50 things most guys don't know about girls (will apply mostly to each girl but not all)

unless the girl is just as perveted as the guy of course.  matching witts is always a good convo

2. Girls like to be told that they're beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.

4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you're possibly 90% of their conversation.

5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they're not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go "oh, hey" as if they just discovered your message.

meh. 5'9 is the perfect height; but then again i'm just a little old 5'3

8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.

black t-shirt, jeans that fit snug in the butt but hang loose else where and are slightly ripped in the knee with boots

10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!

unless the cockyness is to impress the girl or defend the girls honor

15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they're attracted to you, but are afraid that they'll be showing too much.

a light kiss on the side of the neck right under the ear as well

17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.

19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.

20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.

21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl's year. No joke.

22. Girls get embarassed easily, even if guys don't know what the hell just happened.

23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don't show it.

24. Girls HATE players.

and twisting a songs words to be about her is a major plus; especailly when its sung with that devilish small grin you gusy know how to pull off so well

26. Guitarists are sexy.

27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don't give her advice unless she asks for it.

28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they're wearing eyeliner.

33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.

of course, if this is done after the Hot kinky Sex .... *grins*

34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn't mean she doesn't want to scream it from the top of her lungs.

36. Girls don't like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.

43. Eyeliner is a girl's essential product. Don't ever try to take it away from her.

44. Girls hate it, absolutely HATE IT when guys don't keep their promises. It throws them over the top.

45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.

46. Girls hate it when other girls flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.

48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey's kiss will mean A LOT MORE than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.

soemthing else that means alot is just stopping by the side of the road and picking wild flowers.  especaily if its done on an average day that has no specail occasion

49. Every girl think she's pretty in one way or another. They just won't admit it.

50. Girls are VERY SELF-CONSCIOUS when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them. ;P

Guest BaLefireP

GOOD THING I DON'T THEN

THIS I ALREADY KNEW

THIS I DID NIT KNOW, GOOID THING I DO NOW

THE FIRST PART I KNEW THE SECOND I DID NOT

THIS I SLAO DID NOT KNOW

WHAT THE HELL IS "GQ"

GOOD THING I AM  6' 2'' THEN

THIS I DID NOT KNOW,  HOWEVER THAT IS ALMOST MY WHOLE WARDWROBE. WHITE SHIRT, BLUE JEANS, BOOTS(BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE ON NOWERE IN A 106 YEAR OLD FARM HOUSE

MY GF LAUGHS ALL THE TIME :)

I ALWAYS DO

I CAN TEXAS TWO STEP. DOES THAT COUNT?

GOOD THING YOU POINTED THIS ONE OUT TO ME

OOOOK...

I AM NOT THE COCKY TYPE

TO BAD I DID NOT KNOW THIS SIX MOUNTHS AGO :/

GOOD TO KNOW

NOT ME

HMMMMM

DID NOT KNOW THAT, I THINK ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME THOUGH:)

GOOD TO KNOW

ALSO GOOD TO KNOW

YET AGAIN GOOD TO KNOW

THIS I DID KNOW

24. Girls HATE players.

I AM NOT THE PLAYER TYPE

I CAN'T CARRY A TUNE IN A BUCKET:/

26. Guitarists are sexy.

I PLAY THE GUITAR

GOOD THING I ONLY LISTEN!

ALLREADY NEW THIS

THIS I DID NOT KNOW

I AM VERY LAID BACK

I DO THIS ALL THE TIME, I COULD GIVE YOU A LONG LIST OF WHAT SHE WORE SIENCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER TO THIS DATE PLUS WEATER SHE WORE EYELINER OR A NECKLACE:)

DID NOT KNOW THIS

ALSO GOOD TO KNOW

THIS I DID KNOW, IT CAN BE HARD TO SAY I OVE YOU SOMETIMES THOUGH

WELL MI AM CONFIDENT

I HAVE FEELINGS AND SHE KNOWS IT, IT'S MY FAMILY THAT THINKS I'M ROCK HARD

KNEW THIS

GOOD TO KNOW

:/

40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.\

I SHOWER

SHE DOES ALL THE TIME, THEN SHE WONT LEAVE THE TABLE TILL I AM DONE EATING EVEN IF SHE IS, TELLING ME TO EAT

GOOD THING I DON'T

I NEVER WILL

I AM NOT A PROMISE BREAKER

OH I ALLREADY KNOW THIS

HMMM

DID NOT KNOW THIS

I KNEW THIS ONE ALLREADY

KNEW THIS TOO

HEHE

I haven't read all of them but:

no we don't, they just like to think we do, we have much more interesting things to talk about ;)

Guest BaLefireP
Bale, I can't believe you actually commented on each one.. I might get bored later and go back to read what you said, but probably not..
:P

Bale, I can't believe you actually commented on each one.. I might get bored later and go back to read what you said, but probably not..

Read it, was much less entertained than I thought I would be.. ;D

Guest BaLefireP

Read it, was much less entertained than I thought I would be.. ;D

Oh I was tempted to make it interesting, but you probably don't want me to go there! Just trust me.

Guest BaLefireP

And?

What about "fine"

Speicel my ass, so do us guys

or not

Are you kidding me? All the girls I know ignore mine

Again What The Hell is "GQ"

What about size 16 feet?

what about a wet T-shirt?

Oh ya, well "Two angry camels in a tiny car"!

what if I don't feel like it?

What about guys who step on there feet?

What about the _________

Fresh dressed like a million bucks!

Well then hate away girls!

And I care?

I useully don't go for the hand

so?

my hair is allways messy, does that count?

Get a life! I mean COME ON NOW!

or do they?

What if I want to joke?

Oh we do know what happned, we just play dumb

what, and we do?

24. Girls HATE players.

That counts me out.

So are lightswitches

26. Guitarists are sexy.

No they are not.

But advice is a good thing

What if you are the one who made her cry?

hmm, Hey girl. Bye girl.

what about tempered steel?

why would we even care?

Or... NOT!

hot kinky sex feels better

She sould just get it over with!

so what.

when it comes to being hard I am the king!

so wright them a check, we know what they want.

What about "under"?

No longer then the a vetragwe human being

>.>

<.<

and we just eat it and don't think about it.

get over it, at least we are honest

but what if I want too?

get over it

that's just creepy dude.

idiots

no wonder geek sqiuad gets so many calls

what abouit snail mail?

or will she?

is 'once a month' a sensitive topic to them?

Not necessarily true. This reminds me of one person in particular that it is definitely not true for. She is more likely to say it than me.

I always stick with this one, although once again the person I'm thinking of usually prefers "sexy".

No offense but, well, duh.

I doubt this one greatly, although it may come up.

Online, text messages, etc, it holds true for all of them.

Not all girls.

A lot but once again not all.

This one definitely is a depending situation.

This is probably the most true thing here.

A lot of guys hate that too so it's all good.

Well I can dance enough.

Usually true, but ultimately depends on the girl.

Very true.

Depends entirely on the girl.

Well this is definitely the style of who I am thinking of, although we are only good friends.

Romanticism is usually a turn on for girls, so yeah.

This really depends on both the guy and the girl, because it can just look trashy.

Still kind of depends, but I'll refrain from further comment.

Most girls and guys think about their crushes a lot, but that is an exaggeration most of the time.

I would sure hope so.

Once again, big exaggeration, but I still find it to be true. Many times it is the little things that count.

That one I know for a fact to be quite true.

A lot do and some show it more than others.

24. Girls HATE players.

Pretty much self explanatory.

Well I fail at that one.

26. Guitarists are sexy.

My fail continues.

I can't stress enough how absolutely true this is. When a girl wants to bitch she wants to bitch, and all she wants is someone to really listen to her.

I also know that one to be true. Girls like to be comforted when they are feeling sad, scared, etc.

Not necessarily true, but it can be. I'll admit I don't always do that enough probably though.

No one likes short tempered people for the most part, but if you really care about someone then number 27 may apply, although I don't think a guy should ever bitch at a girl like that.

It comes back to the little things counting and being important.

This once again is the style of the person I'm thinking of, though as I said we are just friends.

That is almost always very true. Girls like to know that it is about more than just sex.

BUT...You never want to say it at the wrong time.

Uh huh.

Well some do, but I can agree for the most part.

Like it says, "enough said".

And it is the guys job to make sure this never happens.

That's why they should never be inflicted in the first place.

EVERYONE hates people who smell bad.

Pretty much true.

I personally would never be so rude as to make a comment such as that when with another girl.

A lot of girls don't focus on eyeliner that much.

Which is why you should never promise anything you don't really mean.

Basically the same question as earlier.

Hahahaha Yup very true, they'll call another girl a slut, but will do the same thing.

I actually don't really have a comment for this one.

Well yes the small things are important, but what girl doesn't love a bouquet of roses for any occasion?

There are many who will though.

Makeup of course is serious to most girls, but some don't need makeup, and some don't car about it.

Ok I'm finally done, and no one will probably even read this but oh well.  :D

Archived