DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand vs Jaime Lannister

jwillis7

Quite a while.

According to my calcs it doesn't end until 1am UK time, and it's just about to turn 3pm.

So that means 10 hours. Please someone correct me if i'm wrong!

Can someone please try and get Brandon to blog about this ASAP?!?!

That's what i was just thinking, Martin has been updating his about this almost daily and the last time Brandon did was almost a week ago. Not hating on Brandon, but please update your blog!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get a vote out of my girlfriend's computer!

It's scary that we just may need that vote. CALL UP YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS TODAY.

I already mass e-mailed a bunch of my friends lol, but i've run dry now.

Hi, today is the last day you can vote in the Suvudu, fantasy hero bracket matchup. Rand is in the finals vs Jaime Lannister of A  SOng of Fire and Ice. Rand is losing! If you haven't voted in the championship match yet, please go and vote for Rand. Thanks.

http://www.suvudu.com/2010/04/cage-match-2010-championship-5-rand-althor-versus-15-jaime-lannister.html?ref=Widget_Bracket

That is still not a good enough reason to further clog up the board with the same irrelevant crap that has so many other threads devoted to it in so many of the subforums. If people care, they can check the existing thread. It doesn't matter if Rand loses.

Archived