DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Currently Playing

Krakalakachkn

just got this game

demon-soul1.jpg

kinda meh. i felt jpped at the beginning cause out of no where this orge comes out and one hit and i'm dead *rolls eyes* i'm still out for judegment on this one as i'm not gettign very far do to its difficulty and different play style. and the review i'm reading on this site is certaintly not giving me cause for celebration and only aggrivation :sad:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demon Souls is awesome Red. I need to get back onto it really.

Early on u probably will die quite abit. Think I died 5 times on the first level although one of these was because I fell off some stairs trying to walk around an exploding barrel!

Atm just trying to polish off some things on Virtua Tennis 2009. Ranked 6 now on pro tour....what a grind

been reading reveiws for Demon Souls, and i'm nto sure i'll liek it or not. i'm mre of a "God of War" or ".hack//" or "fable" type RPG person. now that i know better on what to expect and how to actually play it i'm going to try it again tonight with a different approach. though the lack of save points seeing how hard it is to play is still aggrevating in and of itself :dry:

what class did u start as.

the royal makes it easy at first as soul arrow is awesome!

I tend to like most RPGs. still got to play all the god of wars (have 1 and 2 sitting next to my comp)

Fable 2 was quite good, didn't play fable 1 and I will wait for fable 3 to come down in price before buying it.

Demons souls though is awesome. You really just need to spend time learning some playouts and enemies then it is fairly easy. I charged through lots of the later levels because I figured out a style that suited me.

• 2 weeks later...

REACH, REACH, REACH.

did i mention that i was playing HALO REACH?

also, Otogi: Myth of Demons, Devil may Cry 4 and just completed Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II-The Sith Lords...Which was AWESOME! not quite as good as the 1st one, but still riviting.

I feel weird about it, but I decided I'd try Fallout 3 one last time. Still not feeling it tbh.

Might play some more Valkyria Chronicles or even try a replay of FF13 sometime (hey, its like a movie you play, with that in mind its pretty fun).

Wanna get Demon's Soul when I have money. I can tell its the type of game I love.

And I guess I should play some more God of War (I like to play the truly great games slowly).

Anyone familiar with PSN know if there are any free to play online type games??

I've never seen any and I tend to watch the PS1 game area pretty carefully for any much beloved games I lost years ago.

And I finally beat the first God of War. Go me and my lazy gaming when it isn't an RPG I absolutely love for customization. Heh.

ETA: Will likely start on God of War 2 now. Fun games.

playing now? Lego stuff. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman and Harry Potter. LOADS of fun.

Play regularly? NFS: Most Wanted; Prince of Persia:Sands of Time. Sands is probably the best game I've ever played.

For non-console games: in Warcraft and LOTRO both right now, probably going to just WoW for the time being. Also, I play through the Myst games I have with regularity, because I love the storyline, atmosphere and graphics of them.

• 2 weeks later...

^ i've thought about picking that game up. is it any good? i like Dynasty Warriors 6 & sorta liked Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires. is Strikeforce anything like Fable or the PC game Fate?

i'm playing Fable 3 & Bubba is playing Force Unleashed 2. we're both really enjoying our games :laugh:

we're also in the middle of a reply for God Of War 2. we have #3 but have yet to play it as i want to do 1&2 again before. Bubba doesn't believe me that with most RPG's that have previous games with a continuing stroy line it's best to play the preveious games first cause sometimes they give you better armor & weapons. GoW isn't like that, but still it's nice to see the storyline directly from start to finish :myrddraal:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Playing Gran Turismo 5. Welcome to the world of RPG style racing...

Just got Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Only done the Cop career so far but I'm seriosuly enjoying this. I'm not usually a race genree guy either. "D

World of Warcraft...have been since it came out.... lol

Halo Reach :D Halo will never die!

Fable 3...still earning money for my empire so I can save everyone lol.

Dragon Age Origins...on 3rd playthrough...

Mass Effect 2... on 2nd Playthrough

so i decided to go geeky old school retro and pulled out my old GBA and started up Pokemon Red again ....

*hides*

THere's nothing wrong with that! I do the same thing every once in a while myself. The original Pokemon games (red, yellow, blue) count among my top 5 games I've ever played. They're a blast, and the replay value is still really high...even after 10+ years.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ the original Blue is still my fav. too bad the new DS's dont recoginze the old Game Boy games *sulks*

okay, so i've got a few i'm playing.

we just finished "Dante's Inferno" it was a good game if you're into the God of War type gmes. it was really like it though, i can see why people said it was basically GoW with the Christain god theology. i did enjoy it though, but then again, i'm a sucker for Dugeon Crawler kill em all type games.

currently on the 360, i'm playing "Grid" which is a racing game. it's alright, i'd like a better upgrade system (like buying new cars when i want, and upgrading parts) but thats just nit picking. i like the controls as well.

i'm also playing an RPG called "Nier" which seems alright so far. not that far into it, so i'm still reserving judgement for the most part. i like the fighting system though, and the story line seems alright.

for the Wii, i'm playing "Donkey Kong Returns" the controls are a bit wiered to get used too, especially hard is the crouch/blow function cause it takes like 3 secs for DK to register what your askign him to do. i also don't like that there's no double jump function, and that you can't choose to be Diddy in 1 player mode (was always more of a fan of Diddy than Kong). puts me in mind of the old SNES DK games, so if you liked those you shoudl get this one.

also, rumor has it that i'm getting Epic Mickey for x-mas *grins* i can't wait to start that one!!!

Still playing GT5

I have Nier sitting unopened on my desk ready for a playthrough but have put it below some other games.

Next game for me to start that I haven't so far will either be uncharted 2 or resonance of fate.

I need to stop buying games really...but there are so many I want...

Archived