DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TALYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Samuraiflip05

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol....yes I am here too.....somewhat.  :-\

And Nyn, I forgot you hung out at the BT, but yes I did hear you in there too.  I remember the first thing I thought of when you spoke was the comment you made about being shy in RL.  I think maybe I believe you a bit more now....lol.  Very soft and sweet.  ;D

Tal.....I can't believe I am reminding you of these.....by FT I meant the FireTongs.  :o  *Hides*

Hey Mystie...I don't have Skype, but maybe if I can find a way to record myself as an audio byte, I can send you a prerecorded review of something.  ;D

why not simply get Skype? It's free and great to use. ;)

Next week's show will be on all sorts of games (fantasy based) which will probably take two weeks and then we move on to online communities based on fantasy series. Just a head's up :D

And Nyn, I forgot you hung out at the BT, but yes I did hear you in there too.  I remember the first thing I thought of when you spoke was the comment you made about being shy in RL.  I think maybe I believe you a bit more now....lol.  Very soft and sweet.  ;D

I don't hang out here, I'm a member... sort of  LOL  It's ALL very unclear :P But only cause I like it that way.

Anyway, sweet? really? Interesting. It's the first I hear of it, though. My voice has been categorized as a wild mix between a sex line operator and an extra robotic sounding answering machine :P

Thanks though!  And good for you for finally believing it  lol

Nyn

I'm still waiting to hear about the wild adventures of Nyn at Dcon.  :D

As far as the BT....I have been a member since.....2007, and I haven't ever gotten around to doing anything more than post.  ;D

Maybe I can get Skype for home.....but I am always on DM at work.  :-\

If you haven't heard any wild adventures till now, odds are you won't ;)  But his time it was no fault of my own... that's the one bad thing about hanging with minors. Or meesha, being a minor AND someone who just refuses to drink. Sadly I didn't manage to taint her in that area... I did try to slut her up though ^_^

And yes, get skype. It'll be fun fun fun fun fun :P

Nyn

Archived