DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean *convince me or she gets lynched?

Don't just turn it on me. I won't vote for her, and then you bug me about it. I ask why you would, and then you evade it again. Why are you so adamant?

This whole game is on being AWARE of people Aemon. I am sure you know that.

*Convince me she's innocent before she gets lynched.

I know it very well, Ed. Unfortunately I cannot divulge at this time why I suspect Tynaal of being Kira. It's something no one else has seen and therefore irrelevant to other players. I haven't tried to pressure anyone into voting for her aside from my first accusatory post. True? I'm letting everyone else vote thier conscience, just as I am voting mine. What I'm sayigng to you is "convince me and I'll withdraw my vote". If I'm not convinced, I'll continue voting for her.

You suspect her of being Kira?

*laughs and rolls around on the floor*

I asked what you thought of her. That would have helped...an explanation.

I don't vote, because I am mostly sure. I will go check the OP to see if it is possible....But I don't think so (Unless Chrono changed it...which I don't think he would)...:-\

I don't know what you are trying to say about the first page (don't like the stupid OP acronym!) If there is something there say it, so we can all see.

Aemon, the fact you have changed your vote on what seems like nothing, makes you look like you are in with Ed. The fact he won't vote is even more suspicious to me.

I'm pretty fed up that people aren't voting for others. We need a lynch, we need information. Another random lynch will give us nothing! A random lynch falls in the favour of the mafia and there. My only hope is that the random lynch will be mafia!

Ed you really aren't helping this game. You are not playing your usual game of accusing people that you usually day and that makes me think you are mafia!

Aemon, this is not your personal conversation, anything you say on here is open to all. To quit telling me to stop jumping in on YOUR convo, when it isn't. this is a game for all. You say something on this thread then expect to be questioned over it.

Now quit being rude, and get on with the game!

If you don't want to be shut down then don't ask questions that you can find the answers to with minimal effort on your part. If it's just apathy that's keeping you from going to page 1 and finding out what we were talking about, then why don't you just reveal and then I'll think about telling you what it was all about. And why are you telling ME to get on with the game? Deadline was more than 24 hours ago. We're all waiting around to see who gets modkilled.

I should have said Aemon, sorry. But yes I was...hence the PM after. but it's over with now, we can move on and suggest we do it quickly before Ed does do a strip tease or something...

my eyes...they burnssss!

Okay just practicing that in case he does..

:D

Archived