A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]vote Ty[/glow]

Bandwagon much??? Without even giving a reason?

And ok.. I'm really sorry that I haven't been On but Yeah. Falling down stairs is quite hectic...

Also my only current suspicion was pale, since me being a godfather was a downright lie. I dont remember ever being a godfather.

Lol and if it helps, I am innocent

Here I am ^^

This was my first clue.  ;D

No, in all seriousness, I've just been through a complete reread and you are right. I have no bead on anyone. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]. With such little participacion, I fear we're all just flipping coins to see who gets lynched. I KNOW that Tynaal is innocent. I KNOW that I am innocent. Other than that...

Well at least it was a mafia that got lynched.....shame we have no info to go on yet.

Vote count for day 2:

MCS:Aemon

Jadyn:Pale, Krak, MCS

Aemon: ed

Not voting: Tynaal, Jadyn, Alanna, Tigraine

One of the non-voters will be modkilled, and it is...

Alanna, she was Takada (mafia)

Please make sure to vote, it will stink if people keep getting killed like this.

Night 2 begins, 48 hours until day 3

Is there any reason why Talya was missed off this list?

This is really the only thing I have to go on.

Tigs, innocent, dead

Alanna, mafia, dead

Pale, mafia dead

Krak has all but told us that he did a viewing of Mcs and he came out innocent. Haven't heard anything before or since about viewings. Pale, Krak and mcs all voted Jadyn. That really doesn't mean much. I started a bandwagon ion the only person that is absolutely without a doubt an innocent, so I really can't use that vote as a reason. The way I see it, what we have is:

Misa Amane-mafia,

Light Yagami/Kira-mafia

Near-innocent

Mello-innocent

Shuichi Aizawa-innocent

Touta Matsuda-innocent

Hideki Ide-innocent

That's the way we stand right now. I am Touta Matsuda, member of the task force. I know, of course, who the chief is, though I will not reveal the information. I know of one other person on the task force, but because Kira is hiding on the task force, I do not know if this person is innocent or not. The last member of the task force I do not know.

Kira and Amane are aware of each other, so they can work in concert to kill off the townies. Unfortunately, Near and Mello only knew L, who got lynched day 1, so they cannot act together to get the mafia. The members of the task force are not aware of each other, so we have to act independently as well.

Just wanted to spell it alll out for everbody. Let's see what happens in the morning. At least the list of suspects will narrow down. But we lose another townie to do it.

Aemon, you are not supposed to reveal your character name, I just hope you won't be modkilled for it because if you then that will give us less time!

I have another concern about what you just did, if you read the first page again ;)

Don't worry, I was going to say that maybe we should ahve a reveal, but I thought that that would be too easy, so I checked the rules and there it was. I woulds have put that rule in too..

Don't feel bad, normally you can reveal things like that!

*wipes the sweat off his brow*

It appears the God is sharitable. I shall not waste this new opportunity. Thanks Chrono.

All right. mcs was Mello (which makes me feel like a schmuck because I was after him all game). Knowing tha he was Mello does lend more wight to Krak's words when he said:

Dude, I'm telling you, I'm really sure MCS is innocent.

You're right about Talya though, she's a-pinging my radar...at least more than anyone else at the moment.

[glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow]

That is why I vote [glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow]. I really have nothing to go on at this point but the quote I just gave you, so let's hear the arguements.

Archived