DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

Dude, I'm telling you, I'm really sure MCS is innocent.

You're right about Talya though, she's a-pinging my radar...at least more than anyone else at the moment.

[glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow]

How do you know, Krak? And how do I know I can trust you?

I guess you will know if your lynch of MCS goes through.  Otherwise, I guess you can't.  Although, I did stand up for you earlier too.  And we both know I am right about you being innocent...

That was Krak. Now for Talya.

Okay, At least you aren't voting for Aemon, Ed  ::) He's the one person here (apart from me) that i know is innocent.

I guess we need a lynch and I think that it could well be [glow=red,2,300]Jadyn[/glow] if the other one playing is active!

Sorry. forgot to post the quotes from Krak before.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay my theory is that Jadyn is Near... since if anyone who had voted on me had the 3 votes thing I would have been killed..

Okay so Aemon's arguement is pretty damn good, because we only have one mafioso left... and he has two supports... but WHY would a mafiaso give him support if Kira would need the support more desperately?

Jay is on LOA (?) or at least inactive. So is Ty. I am surprised Aemon isn't trying to go after him still, since he seems to favor doing that.

I am sure Aemon is Kira, or at least just making a really, really stupid move. But I don't think he would. He has a knack for this game.

I wasn't sure if he was LOA or just not here. Has anyone reminded him af the game? Maybe he just...forgot? Tynaal, because this game isn't a hammer vote game, that didn't happen. I know that Talya is not task force because she was unaware of the identity of the chief. Krak's comments about viewing (he never said it but it was very much implied) mcs make him either Near or Misa Amane. They are the only two people who can view. That leaves Jadyn as part of the task force. He has been inactive since the end of day 1. No posts. No votes. I seriously doubt that he is going to show up now. And that means another innocent down due to apathy. The Ed gets a chance to kill another one of us and we're gonna be down to 2 townies and 2 mafia. That's gonna suck.

Okay my theory is that Jadyn is Near... since if anyone who had voted on me had the 3 votes thing I would have been killed..

Okay so Aemon's arguement is pretty damn good, because we only have one mafioso left... and he has two supports... but WHY would a mafiaso give him support if Kira would need the support more desperately?

They would support the lynch to stay hidden long enough to pull out a mafia win. Or they are doing it because they are sure that Jadyn won't vote and we'll lose him. That way they look good for voting for the scum without actually risking anything in the process. Do you realize that the only time we have had an actual lynch was day 1? Days 2 and 3 were mod kills on non-voters. The mafia is just loving this. They only lost one person to it and they got their nightkills to boot. And it's gonna happen again. When Jadyn shows innocent, I hope you all remember that Ed is Kira. I figure the nightkill, will be me or Tynaal. What happens if we are 2-2 in day phase? Random lynch to break the tie? How does that work?

Rule 5:

5) A lynch will be held everyday, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A MAJORITY. You may change your vote whenever you want but once everyone has voted, that's it! Any vote changes after all players have voted will be negated. In the event of a tie, a player who did not vote will be killed randomly. If everyone voted then one of the people who tied will be randomly killed.

Therefore if the vote breakdown was as such:

player A: 3 votes

player B: 2 votes

player C: 1 vote

Then player A would die.

And. of course, if someone doesn't vote, they get taken out instead of the person with the majority of votes. Hence the reason we haven't been able to lynch in 2 days. When Jadyn comes up innocent, will you believe me, Tynaal? Or will you need to see me get nightkilled first?

I signed up for three games and they started almost simultaneously. As this is the first time I've ever played mafia, I got confused and just voted for the person who posted before me. I didn't even realize I had voted for the chief until after the lynch. I've been kicking myself for that vote the entire game because I know it makes me look scummy.

Yes, I was told. Like I said, it was day 1 in three games (my first time playing) and I just plain forgot that I knew who he was. After the lynch on Pete and Al's death I had the idea that I should look at who voted for Al to see who the scum might be and it turned out that I was the only numbnut to vote for him. That's when I realized what I had done by making a completely random vote without even a little thought behind it.

Archived