DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

Mafia wins

Aemon, I would still have my 1 defense. He acknowledged that. ;D

We win.

Chrono, it was a great game, and I really am glad I got to be Kira.

Especially since I got to lie to Al.

bolt.gif

:D

My advice is to change up the Awareness. More specifically, how many people are aware of who.

If Al didn't die Day 1, we would have been screwed.

He had it figured out to a 50% chance of who is mafia, since he knew half the players.

Other than that...it was fun! It was really hard not using DM Handles in PM's, but I was able to do that until this last day with just me and Talya. :D I would write "Hey, Pale is going to do this or that", and than remember to change it the last minute. ;D

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If There had been a vote on this day and Ed and someone else had drawn, then they defend once each and take a vote off themselves...still a draw. Go to night the mafia have a night kill, come back and the one townie left can't use his minus one thing again and is out numbered..the townies lose!

But you wouldn't have, because you only know that because I had told you...you would have gone in with what you knew before this which was to go for Ed as you were going to. It';s easy to say AFTER the fact. So we would have won :)

Nice try, Ed.  :D That was a quote from Al Jenn, and Al Jenn is not God. No matter what Limi says.  ;D

I know that dummy. :P

I was just....having fun with Al. :D

I was just too lazy to quote where Chrono acknowledged that I have a defense. ^^

lmao!

Because, 1. Talya requested it, and 2. Going for the bigger guy is always best.

If you're gonna win/lose/quit or leave in any way...go out with a BANG!

:D

Plus, you had 3 votes, and I don't know if that would somehow, oddly, mess up us winning. :-\

• 7 years later...

Archived