DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least it was a mafia that got lynched.....shame we have no info to go on yet.

Vote count for day 2:

MCS:Aemon

Jadyn:Pale, Krak, MCS

Aemon: ed

Not voting: Tynaal, Jadyn, Alanna, Tigraine

One of the non-voters will be modkilled, and it is...

Alanna, she was Takada (mafia)

Please make sure to vote, it will stink if people keep getting killed like this.

Night 2 begins, 48 hours until day 3

Is there any reason why Talya was missed off this list?

I'd like to know why Ed voted for me as well. More, I would like to know the real reason why Tigraine didn't vote. She says she didn't realize the deadline was so close, but there were a couple of comments made about the deadline after which she responded

"sow confusion". Makes me sound like a farmer. [glow=red,2,300]It looks like deadline is sometime between 11 and midnight tonight[/glow]. I'll continue reviewing and make my vote later.

You mean you need time to consult people?

o.0

I would like to have a vote count! 

so you lead a lynch?

o.0

::) Please!

I think you making smart a$$ comments after everybody posts make you look pretty scummy. [glow=red,2,300] But if the deadline is looming[/glow] I would rather have a lynch than a random mod kill.  Hence why I'm asking for a vote count.  :P

Then she says...

I'm so sorry guys! [glow=red,2,300] I didn't realize that the deadline was close.[/glow]  That is luck getting mafia on a random modkill.  I would like to hear why ed casted his vote and I would really like a better excuse from aemon other than "he just seems scummy". 

That's just wrong. I think she didn't vote beacause a random modkill favors the mafia as there are more of us than themThey just got the wrong end of the ugly stick on this one, thank god. I'm going to be keeping a careful eye on the people who didn't vote, but right now Tigs is the biggest target on my radar.

Ok, so I'm relatively sure MCS and Aemon are innocent.  I don't have any read on anyone else.  Not sure of Ed, and no one else has really been posting much, so yeah.

Now that I think about it, Pale only showed up after I voted for him, which makes it look like he was creeping, waiting on the outskirts for a chance to strike, mafia-style!

i actually thinki Aemon maybe innocent, as I really don't think he would case Tigs, and then kill her. it would be a good mafia ploy if he did, but it doesn't come across that way.

Ed seems a little odd, but then that is nothing new! Krak, i have no idea one way or the other. MCS.. i'm sure yesterday there was a bit I saw where I thought he said something odd, about he thought someone was mafia, which is why he voted for them, then says that the first day is always hard as no one has a clue.

Archived