DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back!

I know that Aemon isn't Kira, and Ed is making me suspicious with his fierce attack.  I hope I'm not making a mistake...

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]vote Ed[/glow]

OMG!!! Bloody bloody phone post fail! This was supposed to be a vote for Ed :(

Well, this is certainly taking a long time. What's the matter, Ed? Never done a first timer? Or is Talya the one holding you up? I know. Women have such a hard time making up their minds. Then they always change at the last minute. Oh well. I'll enjoy my last few hours of life. Maybe I'll make a sandwich. Watch some Dr. House.

Actually, now that I think about it, the townies win. This is due to the fact that members of the task force have one defense against lynching.

I'm pretty sure you all know each others roles by now, so I won't say.

Finally, thanks for being the guinea pigs in this game. I have gotten some very useful info on making the game better and longer.

Actually Chrono the Mafia should win. They voting will be at a deadlock and then you will have to randomly kill someone (Which I wouldn't suggest doing). And then the mafia could just night kill them.

I'm not sure if Tynaal knows everyones role. Either way the mafia should win.

I'll delete this if the game is going to continue but in the mean time.

Good game everyone. I'll post spoilers if this is actually over.

The task force has one defense against lynching, which means that once the voting finishes, their vote count get lowered by one. For example assuming the following happpened:

ed:Tynaal, Aemon

Aemon:Talya, ed

Aemon is on the task force and gets his vote count of 2 lowered to 1. Ed would then die and Talya would get the death note power from Kira. She would kill Aemon and then Tynaal would kill Talya during the lynch since she has one defense.

Anyway, in the future, I think only the chief and kira will get one defense.

Archived