DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I won't be around for the next 8-9 hours, so I'll vote but I'm willing to change if needed.

Aemon, and Krak I don't think are mafia (subject to change). Ok so Ed is quiet because he's going LOA, Jadyn, hasn't come back in. So that leaves MCS, Pale and Ty.

Because I really don't know I'm gpoing to go with [glow=red,2,300]Jadyn[/glow] my reason. I think that if there is a chance he is going to be modkilled for not posting I would rather we got rid of him, otherwise we would have to to lose him and then someone for the lynch. That I don't think would be good!

We only have until 8 tomorrow morning, guys. Please vote. We need to get a majority or we lose another innocent.

Well I won't be around for the next 8-9 hours, so I'll vote but I'm willing to change if needed.

Aemon, and Krak I don't think are mafia (subject to change). Ok so Ed is quiet because he's going LOA, Jadyn, hasn't come back in. So that leaves MCS, Pale and Ty.

Because I really don't know I'm gpoing to go with [glow=red,2,300]Jadyn[/glow] my reason. I think that if there is a chance he is going to be modkilled for not posting I would rather we got rid of him, otherwise we would have to to lose him and then someone for the lynch. That I don't think would be good!

Talya, if I understand correctly, he will only get lynched if we don't have a majority. If you really think he's mafia, please vote for him, but if you have someone else you suspect as mafia, please vote for them. We need to start taking them down.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]vote tynaal[/glow]

There are several things that she has done recently that is forcing me to readjust my position on her. I believe she is scum and I believe she is Kira. We need a mafia lynch today or everything falls apart guys. Mcs and Krak, if you really are townies, give us a hand here and let's get rid of one of the top dogs.

Aemon, I was more worried about a modkill for inactivity. Which would be nothing to do with the lynch. If that happened then we would lose Jayden (and it is a him) as a modkill, and still lose someone on the lynch, which would be even worse. As I'm not sure when the end time is...I'm on GMT and was shattered last night and didn't have time or the energy to work it out, I went for him, just incase. I think it would be a miracle if he was mafia, but he maybe keeping very low because he is..I don't know.

Now I'm here and it looks like time is not up I can change my vote.

[glow=blue,2,300]CHRONO[/glow] -  This is not a vote, but to catch you attention. What are you going to do about those who don't post, will they be modkilled separately, or will you let it go?

I'm going to giove Krak the benefit of the doubt and not go with MCS. Ed, is LOA, but i usually think he is mafia, but when he is here he doesn't seem as agressive as other times i have played with him when he has been innocent. So he is defiantely up on my list. Pale, I know like me can only get on in the evenings. Ty, seems to post just enough to let us know she is there but doesn't really give anything about who she is going for..

As we need a vote and I think the best three are Ed, Pale and Ty I will [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] vote [glow=red,2,300]Ty[/glow]

I do think however that if Chrono is going to modkill Jayden for inactivity I think we all should vote for him to save us losing another person, That would probably lose us the game more than losing just Jayden!

Unless someone posts an LOA post, they will run the risk of being modkilled. Also, even if one person has all the votes to lynch him, and someone does not vote and does not say they were going LOA, the non voter will be killed. Killing both would be unfair and killing only the person who was lynched encourages inactivity. So , ya.  ;D

Also everyone, please only PM people who you are aware of. PMing others is off limits!

Day 3 is over.

Vote count:

Tynaal: Aemon, Talya, Krak

Not voting: Pale, Tynaal, Jadyn, MCS

Please correct this if I made a mistake. I am very tired right now so I just want to make sure. After one or two people have confirmed this, I'll post who died. (this is also a chance for the non-voters to vote...)

Day 3 is over.

Vote count:

Tynaal: Aemon, Talya, Krak

Not voting: Pale, Tynaal, Jadyn, MCS, Ed

Please correct this if I made a mistake. I am very tired right now so I just want to make sure. After one or two people have confirmed this, I'll post who died. (this is also a chance for the non-voters to vote...)

Fixed it by adding Ed to the list of non-voters.  The rest is correct.

Ed, you're really lighting up my radar right now. It looks like you WANT a random modkill.

:o

I read that wrong.....

But.....agh.....what is the majority...everyone get on and vote someone else!

You posted this when you knew you could still vote, but you didn't. Then you tell everyone to vote for someone who does not have the majority of votes. You don't even know who has the majority but you don't want more people to vote for them? Why is that? You sound like scum, Ed, and if we survive the lynch and tonight, I'm coming after you.