DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mr Ares, International Man of Mysery... I mean Mystery

OptimusPrime

Why is this thread in the 'wheel of time' section?  Just wondering.

Location of Ares; maybe work and/or personal life is keeping him from posting on this forum.

There might be a chance that he has time enough to only read these threads.

Mr Ares, I think our humour is just not compatible and that makes me unsure as to whether you’ve been offended by any/all of my posts.

I doubt if that's possible.

I've always assumed Mr. Ares is some kind of auto-response bot for Wheel of Time info. That would explain his extreme lack of personality and one word replies....

Ha, nice.

His short replies *are* kind of robotic. Maybe your right...it’s either that or he’s just really shy. ;D         

I disagree, evidence from his PoVs posts show us otherwise.

;D Now I just feel bad.
Excellent. Then I will not correct your misapprehension that you gave me a heart attack, that really I was referring to it being a bit late for an early heart attack, and shall instead leave you to suffer alone.

Highlight is mine. If Mr Ares were indeed some kind of software created to reply to Wheel of Time questions his response would have been different. He notes that it is a bit late for him to have an early heart attack, which can be taken as confirmation that he, as a living being, is vulnerable to heart attacks. The same can not be said about an auto-responsive software application.

I don’t know. Technology’s getting pretty good. Think about it OP, add a Stephen Hawking voiceover to his posts and its almost scary.

His hatred of Bela jokes is also inhuman.

A, he was only ever a piece of software created to reply to Wheel of Time questions.

B, heart attack. (In which case he’s gone to a better place, somewhere where he can kneecap the followers of Bela as much as he’d like).

C, he’s stuck on call of duty.

He’s a grumpy arse, but you could dis his sense of humour, question his sexuality and poke him about his age, all in one thread (what a thread that was.) and he’d just come back with awesome one-liners.

;D

• 4 weeks later...
Behold! He has returned!
No he hasn't, you're just being silly. I am, unfortunately, dead. Not that I've ever let that stop me before.

Why is this thread in the 'wheel of time' section? Just wondering.
Because I'm awesome, and so things relating to me can be put anywhere and still be relevant.

Location of Ares; maybe work and/or personal life is keeping him from posting on this forum.

There might be a chance that he has time enough to only read these threads.

You're not supposed to use the "w" word. And I use this place to get away from my personal life.

I wondered about that too. I kind of miss him.
Only kind of? Admit it, your heart burns with desire for your lost love!

Same here, I didnt care if he was right or wrong most of the times, his debates were funny as hell.

Where are you Ares?

*waits to be corrected*

Well, I suppose it would be hard to care over much whether I'm right or wrong, considering that I am always right. As for where I am, the answer is the same it's always been: right here. Of course, here from my point of view hasn't always been Dragonmount, and I've been away from the forum for a while. Doing the usual sort of thing, abusing my family, torturing small animals, plotting the overthrow of the world's governments.

Now who will bait users into spending hours on 10,000 word posts just to have them rebuted with 5 quotes and the words, "You're wrong" 5 times.....

Who?! :'(

Well, admittedly, no-one could possibly do it as well as me. And if you think otherwise, you're wrong.x5

Anyway, yes I am back, yes, i do still hate you all, and I think the title of this thread was right first time. But it's great that you need a thread to express how much you miss me when I'm gone. Although, next time, more weeping please ladies.

Anyway, yes I am back, yes, i do still hate you all, and I think the title of this thread was right first time. But it's great that you need a thread to express how much you miss me when I'm gone. Although, next time, more weeping please ladies.

My heart burns! It burns! Mostly because of the extra spicy fajitas I had last night, but still.

But be honest - you've cheated on me and married wife no 237, haven't you? *flings self off ledge*. That was the 4 inch ledge outside my back door, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Glad to see you back, man  ;D

Awesome. Let the kneecapping begin!

Bela Forever.

PS have you read TGS yet Mr Ares?

I read TGS before my inexplicable disappearance. And I'm not kneecapping people for the time being. A change is as good as a rest, they say, so I'm using a flamethrower. Horse or human, it's best to make sure your meat is thoroughly cooked.

My heart burns! It burns! Mostly because of the extra spicy fajitas I had last night, but still.

But be honest - you've cheated on me and married wife no 237, haven't you? *flings self off ledge*. That was the 4 inch ledge outside my back door, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Glad to see you back, man  ;D

Yes, it's the thought that counts. Usually when girls are flung off ledges because of me it's me doing the flinging. And no, I haven't got married again, I swear it. There were some hookers, some drunk college girls, some desperate and lonely singletons, but no new loves. Oh, and there might have been an orgy at some point, but I'm not sure.

Glad to see you back, man  ;D

Yes, it's the thought that counts. Usually when girls are flung off ledges because of me it's me doing the flinging. And no, I haven't got married again, I swear it. There were some hookers, some drunk college girls, some desperate and lonely singletons, but no new loves. Oh, and there might have been an orgy at some point, but I'm not sure.

Classic.  Good to have you back Ares.  I missed your topical rants alot more than I would have expected.

Ugly sumbitch.

(you thought I'd let it be, didn't you?  ;D)

Nah, when have you ever let anything be? Ugly sod like you, and so lacking in respect for better (looking) men.

Archived