DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - Hades Thread for those poor souls who have departed

Reyoru

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Lily gets jealous of Pete and Boopsy and their games. Then she gets an idea. Ghosts can't drown. She sneaks up to them under the water and snuggles up between them, grinning at what she saw under the water* Boo! You naughty, naughty boys!

• Club Leader

Now I'm hurt! *pouts* You don't want to talk to me anymore because I'm dead. What's a poor ghostie to do? Think of me as your own personal Moaning Myrtle Lily. Yes, Pete and Boopsy, I'm talking to you. Boops, you threw me over for my own brother, JUST BECAUSE I DIED?!?!?!?! *sniffle* I still love you guys!

I guess I'll just go wait in my closet for you to show up, then.....

• Club Leader

*snughuggles Red* I'm so sorry, hon. What an awful way to die. And Jeran. How brutal! Welcome to both of you.

So, Red, what trouble can we cause from this side? Do you think the town will be surprised by our next move? I'm sure they won't be pleased.

And, Wombat, nice theory you got there.  ;D

*snuggles Boopsy* I saw a lot more than that under the water, and let's just say I'm impressed! ;) Now, shoo. You don't belong here. At least not yet! *evil grin*

• Club Leader

Is anybody over there even listening to us over here? I'm beginning to think I'm talking to myself.

And, this WIFOM is so much fun! I should give you all a clue, shouldn't I? But then, you'll never know if I'm lying or if it's a real clue.... *maniacal laughter*

Go team!

Archived