DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - Hades Thread for those poor souls who have departed

Reyoru

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Whispers across the veil*

You're in like 6 games or something ridiculous! Bored... psh. You could promote me! ;P Or tell me I can try and set up a Multi-Org... function :D in the suggestion thread.

I miss you princess, we should have a necromancer role :D

That would be nice...I'm all alone here so nice of you to pop in..

I will get to the points tomorrow, i've just spent the evening at a Pantomime and now my daughter fell over running around after, and now only just going to bed, lol. I'm shattered!

thanks sweetie, I didn't sleep too bad at all.

I'm still reading this game, another good one ;)

To me Lily looks most suspicious out of her and Ed, but Ed does tend to spam, which can be annoying :P

Also Dragon, Lia and Pale both refuse to vote for Lily, I would say that they are good contenders for this. In fact I would be looking at Pale and Dragon for it. Though Lia's exzcuse I thought was a bit slim. Both her and Pale know they can't be on the Comp much, and the deadline isn't that far away, but they are keeping off. Plus i'm sure Pale would want me out of the game early, he's done it before :P

I'm not reading anything from Nae..she's a wiley one that one. Talking of good players, I'm sorry but I would rate her above pete, having played in a fair few games myself. But that doesn't mean i know everything.

now i'm beginning to ramble about anything, it sure gets lonely up here (or is it down as it is Hades).

That is my view so far on what is going on.

I will be watching... ;D

• Club Leader

Et tu, game players?  (bad pun, but who could resist?)

I don't know what to say. Hades is a nice place. Sorry about the nk, Talya. I actually voted for someone else, but I listened to my team. Do you know how many things I want to say and can't? Grrrr! We had some amazingly bad luck, but it was close.

Not to make you feel guilty (please don't, Alanna) but I spent all night fighting a computer virus, and woke up to this..... Some days! The good news is I think my computer's clean now.

I don't mind taking one for the team, really. We'll still win in the end. And I can plot in secret now, without having to worry about what to post. That sounds very apropos for my character. Be afraid. Be very afraid.... this game has honed my skils like none ever has.  ;)

• Club Leader

Thanks, Talya. You're kinda nice when you're dead. (Of course, you're nice when you're alive, too. ;))

And, guys, if any of you are reading this, don't go through the underwear drawer unless you're prepared for a shock. I AM Green after all. *WEG* And do NOT open the closet! You don't want to see what's in there. Adult stores have nothing on my closet!  ;D

Thanks, Talya. You're kinda nice when you're dead. (Of course, you're nice when you're alive, too. ;))

And, guys, if any of you are reading this, don't go through the underwear drawer unless you're prepared for a shock. I AM Green after all. *WEG* And do NOT open the closet! You don't want to see what's in there. Adult stores have nothing on my closet!  ;D

I can vouch for that  ;D

Lets just say Brutus was not the saint you thought he was  :P

I would have thought that if they ventured in that closet, they may never be seen again :D

It has been known you know. It's really quite fun having someone in here to play with, even if they did kill me... ;D

Brutus was roman, none of them were saints, lol

True that  :)

Brutus was a very well educated senator. He wrote books in philosophy and was also a famous orator (I'd highly recommend you read the speech he makes at Caesar's funeral "Romans, countrymen and lovers" - beautifully written by Shakespeare, a gem of Elizabethan rhetoric.). His ancestor Lucius Junius Brutus was famous for overthrowing Tarquin the Proud, the last of the legendary seven kings of Rome, hence establishing the Republic.

• Club Leader

Player, I'm not insulted. I had a reason for taking one for the team. You'll all know soon enough. Or actually, not soon enough. *Wicked smile*

And yeah, if you hear any odd noised coming from the closet, don't open the door. Wombat won't mind staying in there a while. Trust me!  ;)

Archived