DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - Hades Thread for those poor souls who have departed

Reyoru

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

I'll let you all know one thing. We didn't expect to lose Red, and that does put a monkey wrench into our plans. So, you can thank your friendly local SK for that, I suppose. There are way fewer members of our team left than we are comfortable with. Okay, no more hints.

aw isn't that sweet  i luvs you too Lia.  :-*

if i'm being annoying, then that means i've done my job welll as a mafiaso and i'm rather proud  *grins back and pops some popcorn*

i tell you lil, this is better than som of the shows on TV now a days *grins*

Sorry people i tollatlly missed the death thing? ???

I cant belive i have been trying so hard to follow along for nothing

awe player.  you have to admit that its a good show to watch though aint it :)  *shares her popcorn

Ed, why bring a knife??  aren't you tiered of pointy things yet from the waste *grins*

• Club Leader

I really wish you live people would hurry up and decide. The suspense would be killing me if I wasn't already dead....

Red, want to wager on the outcome? I'll put 7 pomegranate seeds on...... Yeah, like I'd give it away at this point.....*giggle*

• Club Leader

*clears throat and uses her best announcers voice* Well, folks, the action's all tied up here. The current score is Ed-5, Wombat-5. It's anybody's game. The fans are on the edges of their seats, screaming. Who will get the axe today?

Really, guys, you're indecision is making it very difficult for my team to make our next set of plans....

• Club Leader

The dead are being more noisy than the living.

You alive people?  ;D

*giggle* What an observation! C'mon guys! Give us something to enjoy here. The afterlife isn't all excitement you know. *does naughty things to Boopsy while invisible, so he'll think it was Pete  :P*

They're not weighed down from fear of dying! :P

Nope. Death is liberating, for sure.  ;) Wanna be next to join us, darlin'? I can arrange that, you know. What can you offer?  ;D

• Club Leader

So...... since the town deadies are allowed to speculate on what things mean, I'm going to do the same. I think the alignment change means that a psychiatrist found their target psycho or some such thing. I don't think it had anything to do with a group of any kind. Just my bored two cents, and no way for any of you to know if I'm telling the truth or lying....... *giggle*

Pete, do you really think we'll have to wait all the way to the deadline while you "breathers" debate this? You're WORSE than the original Roman Senate! Step it up, people. The corpses over here are bored, and I don't smell so good anymore.....

*while exploring the poets chambers you come across his last poem. It seems rushed and sort of jumbled but looks like it could be useful.*

Along wind drifts over Rome

Passing over the Senate as they argue and vote

It caries the hope of the people, to the people

But it is not for the people

Friends of Rome heed this warning!

As you rest your head tonight beware!

danger is near

The silent assasin of night draws close

Twisting the truth and preaching false hope

Trust not the truths for lies they truely be

• Club Leader

Lia, darling, you don't belong here. We need you on the other side for now. Shoo, sweetie.

Boopsy, thanks for the compliment, love. We try. *bows* Now, you get back to confusing the town for us, okay? *kisses* (Who could resist after that sexy lil growl?  ;D)

Archived