DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - Hades Thread for those poor souls who have departed

Reyoru

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lia you gonna ruin everything!!  go back to the land of the fleshies!!

man lily can't you just feel the love from pete.  ignore us!!  i will haunt your villa for this pete, you mark my words  *scary ghost effect*

bah to ceasar!!!  he's a dictator and a malicious leader!!  he has brian washed you all.  we were just trying to help you guys get freedom, right Brute??

and this is the thanks we get!!!  betrayal by the country men we were trying to help  ::)  a plauge on all your houses!!!

I'm going to repeat this.

The innocents win when all the threats are illiminated to Caesar. Ed didn't get that. so doesn't that tell you guys something! Wombat maybe have been turned, but at least he knew what the phrase was, where as Ed didn't know it to begin with!!!

*jumps up and down so that all can see in the other thread*

;D

I'm trying to keep this fair, with Lily and red causing problems, Nae.

Rey made this thread and said we could do what we want. I personnaly don't really like these things, but I will play along, especially when the two witches from Macbeth have been causing more mayhem... ;)

Ok, I'm not out to cramp anyone's style, or to offend anyone. My job is to make sure that people enjoy themselves as much as possible.

I'm gonna lock this dead thread for now. I've had a few PMs complaining, and I think my actions are justified.

Again people, please have as much fun as possible without infringing on others.

I hope people understand.

Archived