DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

Just seems like alot of what she's said in the game has been in a direct opposition to anything I say... mostly when I make any points against another player (or in this case questioning the mod)  Yeah, Rey is the mod.. but you gotta watch what you do in games.. telling people not to reveal their characters and then telling a player in a pm *cause i didnt see it on the thread* that they can post quotes their character said is inconsistant.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

And in my oppinion doesn't really help and only adds confusion to the game. People will believe you or disbelieve you no matter if you claim to be a Friend, a Roman, or a Countrymen or whoever else people can think of.

Well, first of all he's not supposed to quote the Mod's PMs anyway. So, saying "Rey said I could do this." seems to be in just as much violation of that rule as, using a quote to reveal your character.

Which is what I mean by it making Wombat seem absolutely desperate. I remember when Jaydena violated a rule just so she could accuse me? Got modkilled after that. But that spelt serious desperation.

Not sure what that indicates tho. One of you expert types? Pete?

Dsworn: It's not a far fetch to assume the Mod is having the Mafia use a QuickTopic to communicate off thread. I'm pretty sure almost all of the games I was in as Mafia used QT's and I use them in every game I run. It makes it much easier to keep track of what they are saying and it can be shared at the end of the game. I guess I don't see it as much of an indictment as you do because I would make the same assumption, that there *is* a QT.

Alanna: Don't be like that please. It doesn't look good. It really sounds whiny :-\

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well a player can wriggle around a mods instructions as much as an aes sedai under the three oaths, that is why a mod has to be specific or generic depending on what kind of game they want to mod and they want the players to play.

*sighs* Mafias involving Aes Sedai.

Ed, me thinks you need to work harder. I'm trying my best to support you, but I really feel like the odds are against you. *lol* I'm sticking to my gut feel on Wombat, but it's time for me to go for the day. I'll be back later. *grins*

Boopsy, I don't really care if I die. Wombat will follow me, and I can go attack Lily in the Dead Thread for setting up this plan he is going with (probably still helping him).

Sure, you will lost the LD (I am getting more sure there is NO Finder), but you will have two scum down, and then you just have to deal with the cult.

What is up with the DM Fail?

Barm and Pete agreed causing a logical paradox that DM servers couldn't handle.  And I do care if I die.  I'm a power role so it would be kind of irresponsible of me not to care.  Then again, it was kind of stupid of me to reveal so early.  It'll be all's well that ends well if we lynch Ed tho.

NOTE TO ALL:

YOU MAY NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER NAMES DIRECTLY. IT IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE TO QUOTE THEM HOWEVER. IF PEOPLE TAKE THE INITIATIVE AND MAKE THE EFFORT TO LOOK UP YOUR QUOTE, THEN IT WOULD MAKE LIFE A LOT EASIER.

Vote Count - Day Three

Ed (5) - Wombat, Pete, Pale, Pookie, Alanna

Wombat (2): Ed, Boopsy

Not Voting: Al, MCS, Nae, Tigs, meercatman, Liathiana, Tynaal

[glow=green,2,300]

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch[/glow]

Deadline is Thursday, 9.30pm GMT

Umm, Rey, heart of my heart... while I don't want Ed to die... Wombat(1), Pete(2), Pale(3), Pookie(4) and Alnna(5) make 5. Not four.

Which means... ED SUPPORTERS RALLY UP!!! No matter what, we kinda need to kill at least one of them off, or else there's not gonna be any conclusion and the Mafia will just pick us off as flies.

So... let's decide up people. I just hope we kill off the right one.

Archived