DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new novice in the White Tower

Marta Sedai

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's my job ... lol

I try to read most here at the WT, Great Hall, and then TRY at the Ajahs. And of course the Warders.

Then at the RP side I do the same. And there we have something like 21 boards, just at the WT OOC side :P

Other than that, there's a favourite at SG, and a few at the General WoT discussions.

*blushes furiously(it really happens this much IRL(furiously deny this fact)sadly)* Ahhhh no biggy. I'm sure you'll find many uses for this once ur raised.

Ooooh, how thoughtful of you... :D Thank u very much... ;D But u should hide it till I become Aes Sedai... Wouldn't want them to take it away from me. :-\ :o

In this case I suppose I'll hang on to it. Don't know what the other algai will say though. Gives ya a reason to find me after you're raised to. ;)

Welcome Marta to the WT. I'm Cairos Sedai the Head of the Gray Ajah! I'm also the Chef of the WT!

*hands the novice some cupcakes and brownies*

So what brings you to the WT?

Million, I have a feeling you'll be seeing plenty of me until I'm raised, and maybe even afterwards ;)

Cairos, Thanks for the cupcakes and brownies! They are delicious!!! *puts a handful in her mouth*

I would love to be Aes Sedai, so I supposed this would be a great place to make my wish come true... :D

I totally agree. Come visit us in the Gray Ajah and of course all the other ajahs.  ;D

*leaves a trail of cookies to the Gray Ajah*

;)

Archived