DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new novice in the White Tower

Marta Sedai

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smirks* little Novices left alone with Boopsie? Is that really the best idea? *arches her eyebrow sharply*

Hellooo... you make it sound like I'm evil or something. I'm not very evil. At all. *does various things to Lor JUST to prove his point*

Well... You're not really given any tasks around here ^^  You do have three raising requirements though. Take the WT & DM world class, (which is coming up soon and sign up for that can be found on the Lecture Hall board when it's posted and when you get access), participate in an Org wide or community event. Like something similar to the Feast of Fools in April where people switch places. Lor or Elgee might be able to answer that better. and Finally you have to take an Elective. There are typically a few new classes that are taught each month. I know that we are now having a monthly cooking class, so by taking that, you'll get a credit. ^^

And yeah.. Lol I've been a novice for about two months.. and to tell you the truth not many novices are crazy or do pranks and such. Me and Charis are about it :D

*snugglebites Marta* So it would seem! ^^

Lol so me and charis started out skinny dipping in the heated waters of the moat and thus our first prank was  born and we decided to steal several Aes Sedai's sets of lingerie and dress the moat monster babies and Bob (Master of the Moat and the original Moat monster) that live in the moat around the Warder's Yards. B)

We succeed in that but when we went to undress them all, Bob wouldn't give back the lingerie of the AS that we dressed him in... so when we went looking for help, we sorta ended up asking the person who used to have a love affair with Bob... and now Verb (the person we asked) is now "together" again with Bob and running around with the poor AS's panties on his head.... ;D

Actually... We only needed to steal one set of Panties our selves... some of the AS's helped us out and when other saw that their panties had been given away they felt inclided to help and gave me the persons who had helped us :D

Lol It'll make more sense when you meet the Flirtastic Souv'ras :D

Well... You're not really given any tasks around here ^^  You do have three raising requirements though. Take the WT & DM world class, (which is coming up soon and sign up for that can be found on the Lecture Hall board when it's posted and when you get access), participate in an Org wide or community event. Like something similar to the Feast of Fools in April where people switch places. Lor or Elgee might be able to answer that better. and Finally you have to take an Elective. There are typically a few new classes that are taught each month. I know that we are now having a monthly cooking class, so by taking that, you'll get a credit. ^^

And yeah.. Lol I've been a novice for about two months.. and to tell you the truth not many novices are crazy or do pranks and such. Me and Charis are about it :D

Limi put it very well  :D

About the only other advice I can give any new member (novice or algai) is:

1) Read all the stickies. Know the rules (you'll find a link to that at the aspirant quarters, once you have access). There aren't many, and they're not onerous, but they will help you get along with people.

2) Once you get access to the Ajah and Warders boards, again, read all the stickies and get a general feel for things before you start posting. Have as much fun as you can, whilst still respecting that where you are (let's say the Blue Ajah, or the Ren'Shai discipline) is that group's home.

3) Respect the relationships between Warders and their Aes Sedai. There are numerous threads on that here (probably because it's the most common point of conflict ... lol). Suffice it to say, there are as many positions on the Bond as there are people Bonded. Some are totally laid back and couldn't give a monkey who "plays" with their Bondeds, others are exclusive and will rip your head off if you so much as LOOK at theirs  ;D

So best to find out, before you step on a minefield  ;)

But all the icky ruly stuff aside ... HAVE FUN! Trust me - the best days of your life on DM will most likely be your novice days  ;D

*Winks and blows a kiss at the PG 13 sign, just to see it blush*  ;D

You know, that thing's been having it easy, lately ... *Waits for Van to come online to see if they can give it a good workout.*

Limi has been good ;D She Mmaayyy have been pushing it a little on certain boards... but most of all she is fairly good. <3

Marta- This site has a PG-13 limit.... like a movie? so we have to keep our posts at the rating level.. nothing overly naught ;D

or just don't get caught

*eyes brownie* It seems that most the brownies I've been offered on DM have been poisoned... I'm a tad weary.. *takes brownie any ways for later* ;D I'm a picky eater when it comes to certain things... I always have to have milk with my cookies and brownies. <3

Archived