DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new novice in the White Tower

Marta Sedai

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am new to Dragonmount, and not really sure how things work here. Hope to catch up soon.

I love WoT and everything about it, so you will see me here often!

I am a 20yearold student from Serbia, and I love English! Not much, but enough for now  ;)

Welcome to the White Tower, Marta!  I'm guessing you've e-mailed Lor, the Mistress of Novices (also known affectionately as the MoNster)?  If you have, you will receive a response from her assigning you a mentor, placing you into a "House" with other aspirants, and so on.  Once all your access is in place, you'll be able to go around and visit all the Ajahs.  We look forward to having you come visit us in the Blue Ajah and you will receive an equally warm welcome from all of the other Ajahs, as well.

If you have any questions, don't be shy!  We don't bite . . . much. ;D

I didn't email her, because the email there is on the entry topic doesn't work. ??? But I have singed in the Novice book  :) , so I suppose I will be assigned a mentor soon. I am not sure if I have to send her an email. I could send her a PM, if necessary...

Of course, I will visit every single Ajah and am really looking forward to it! After all, I will have to decide which one is the best for me.  ::) :D

If u want to, be free to bite, but only if u Heal me afterward  ;D :D

That's because we don't talk about them anymore. Not even in secret exhibitions held monthly at the second floor foyer of the Gray Ajah closet®. No, no, no more such exhibitions. NOT from 6am to 5pm daily Mondays to Fridays every second week of the month. Not at all.

*nods*

>_> How do you know more than us about the purple ajah!?

HHmm.. Me thinks there is something fishy here..

ANYWAYS.

Hello, Hello!

Welcome to the White Tower Org! ^^ I go by Limi (short for LIttle MIss). I'm also a novice. ;D Managed to not get anything thrown at me when I first joined... but for some reason Boopsy Kins seems to think I was a sheep for a while.. yes yes I know.. that's rather disturbing. But you'll get used to it! :D

Oh by the way, I'm 19 ^^ It's nice to have another person around my age. :D  Charis is 20 as well. <3

Feel free to ask me ANYTHING about what goes on around here or things that you've seen. :) Your mentor will be you main help but it's always nice to know you have other people.

Hope to see you around!! *leaves plate of coconut and chocolate chip brownies *

*goes off to interogate Min, Lily, Rashi, who ever she can strangle find first.*

Limi, it is so great we are around the same age! We will need company and friends in our harsh days as novices. Thanks for the brownies, love the flavour you've given me!

And as far as the so called Purple Ajah is concerned, googling has always been a wonderful way of collecting rumors in the White Tower! *smiles mischifly*

*smirks* little Novices left alone with Boopsie? Is that really the best idea? *arches her eyebrow sharply*

Hello, Marta, dear! I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I got your PM and you'll get set up on the next round of work either I or Verbal (the Master at Arms) do. He's usually the "during the week" person and I'm the "weekend" person, though I'll try to duck in and see if you're set up in the next couple of days.

That is, if I'm not locked in a hotel room sequestered as a jury member. Ah, lovely civic duty. *sighs* It's cutting into my online time already.

Archived