DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heavy Metal?

Talmanes

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two things

i would like a Wheel of Time themed Mastodon track, that would be awesome, they are a band who is really good at thematic songs, and make the sogns feel the theme they are playing.

and in my head the Wheel of Time soundtack could as easly be a heavy metal soundtrack as it could be a celtic new age soundrack, i would be satisfied if Mastodon was asked to make the sountrack to Eye of the Storm, cause they know how to make intence, dark but also melodic colourfull songs and yet have enough depth and imagination to make fantasy related music, their style is based around writing music to mythical beast and heroes, it would be easy for them..

Shaidar Logoth - a Padan Fain concept album.

Because sometimes I go places on the Internet that make me feel dirty.

a day to remember

YYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived