DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weird food cravings

Guest Majsju

Well, at this very moment I crave warm scones. With butter. And marmalade.

But that's not exactly weird. Quite the contrary, I'd say.

Chicken. *shudders* I hate chicken but it's been sounding absolutely heavenly for the last two weeks or so. Sure, it's not a weird craving to normal people but for me, I'm stuck between pregnancy tests and visting a shrink!

Guest Majsju

I also have a major craving for moules et frites, which can be considered weird, since I'm a tad allergic to moules. But it's so good that I occasionally accept the pain...

I want chocolate or cake' date=' or preferably chocolate cake, but that's just standard for me :wink:[/quote']

Hey Mentor!

What about chocolate cake on chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles topped off with hot sticky gooey fudge

(I'm sitting in a puddle of drool right now :wink:)

as for weird cravings, I’d kill for some Vienna Sausages right now.

My cravings are quick and fleeting, but what do you expect for a pregnant lady? :) Yesterday it was one of two things -- nachos (gooey, drippy cheese sauce anyone?) or that "campfire" sauce Red Robin serves with their onion rings, which I always order for my fries since for some reason onion ring grease gives me heartburn 50% of the time, but fry grease is fine (it's like a spicy bbq mayo something or other, I haven't matched it yet). I satisfied the nacho craving with our super-late dinner at Applebees on the way home from the weekly doc appointment, so it's on to the campfire sauce! Usually I can have the thing once and stop thinking about it, which is totally opposite from my pregnancy with kiddo #1, where I dwelled on the same things the whole time. (Red Robin bonsai burgers (cheeseburger with teriyaki sauce, mayo, lettuce, & pineapple)... mmmm...)

I've been craving a queso burrito from Qdoba for a while now... *sigh* And nachos. Nachos sound really good right now. With lots and lots of cheese. Food in general sounds either really good or disgusting at the moment. Meh...I haven't eaten enough today. *stomach rumbles*

LOL, girls i'm feeling a bit better - i woke up this morning and just wanted to eat green beans!

so i abandoned my usual breakfast plans, went to the grocers for half a kilo of beans, and munched away the morning.

:lol:

sorry to be a foreigner Dwynwen Sedai, but what is spumoni ice cream?

Archived