DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lor is awesome.

JenniferL

See I was thinking shawl. Some people are special and get them from Lor. I at one time thought I was going to get one, but well I think she got over booked or something.

You'd be surprised how often that happens. Seriously. Which is weird, because I don't take orders for 'em. *laughs and throws up her hands*

And Kathana, love, you're a silly head. The pics Jimmy took look GREAT!

Lor hun you said you would make one when you were working on Calyn's at the time. You said after the holidays were done you would surprise me and confirmed I liked dragonflies. I got to wear Taya's for a picture once which was nice. I was new to the shawl so having one on made me feel real. No worries. I know you just do them for people and all. I did see Naeann's and it is beautiful. Too bad Calyn isn't around anymore. I miss our pirate girl.

*sighs* I do remember that, now that you mention it, Min, dear. Pregnancy brain will do that, I hear. Alas, as soon as I find out what my craft habits will be like (aka, as soon as I know whether I'm going to be the breadwinner and thus, not have any money to buy craft supplies or not!), I shall endeavor to rectify the oversight.

Apparently, I'm going to have to share the pics I took before I put the thing in the mail! *grins* If you thought anything I've done before now was nice, you ain't seen nuthin' yet! I almost didn't mail it! *laughs*

Here it is with the packing threads still in the fringe. I didn't want it to get tangled, so I mailed it with the fringe still threaded together... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/U4ea02/crafts/IMG_4189.jpg

You officially have the first shawl I've ever made with a flame on it. *smiles*

It's okay Lor I know you had a lot going on at the time. You need craft stuff? *Looks at room full of craft stuff that isn't being used to it's potential.*

I love the picture, oh the flame is awesome. You out did yourself I would say.

Archived