DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Inter-div rp oppurtunity with WK

Asfaloth

Ok, I've gotten approval to organize an rp for the Wolfkin and Black Tower.  I am now opening this up for people to express desire to participate.  I will be starting the rp on or shortly after Nov 30.

OOC Objective: To provide an inter-div rp oppurtunity for members of the WK and BT to interact.  To more firmly establish the alliance between these two divs.  To provide members of the BT, specifically Nakor, a chance to fill their inter-div req for promotion.

IC Objective: Scouting and recon to garner information on enemy strength and position prior to any attempt to retake the Shienar/Arafel region.

Numbers: 5-7 Asha'man, 150-ish shadowspawn, X amount of Wolfkin (room for as many as signup)

BT role: Transport in and provide backup support for most of the mission and "heavy artillery" for fight in phase five.  Will need to limit channelling until then so as to avoid detection.

WK role: Communicate information back to the Farm via a wolfie that is staying there and to the Stedding, both via the Wolf Dream.  Also, coordinate with those few remaining wolves still in the area to do the actual scouting and locating work.

CotS role (if desired): Spot the party and attack in Phase five.  Any involved will have to be TTPC since all will be killed so that our presence won't be reported.

Background (not rp'ed out): Nakor presents the idea to an Attack Leader or Storm Leader who reply that they'd already been planning it and he just became the first volunteer.

Phase 1 (on the Stedding board): "Meet and Greet": BT contingent Travels to just outside the Stedding and stays the night at the Hole in Wall inn before the entire joint party leaves the next morning.  This will be done as a sepearte thread from the rest to allow the freedom to explore character interactions even after the rest of the rp moves forward.

Phase 2 (North board) : "Entrance": Travel to just outside the SW border of Arafel and hike in to avoid risk of Gateway being detected.  WK contact local wolves, and scout the first of the enemy camps while the BT set-up camp.

Phase 3 : "Scouting": Over the next two weeks (or whatever time seems appropriate to travle across the Shienar/Arafel region while doing recon) WK continue to scout enemy camps and assess their strengths while BT stay @ camp grumbling about lack of action and their desire to destroy the enemy's camps rather than leave them alone.

Phase 4 : "Discovery": Near NE corner of Shienar(don't have a map handy right now to say the name of this locale) WK are in hiding taking count of a smallish camp of Shadow forces.  Whether by a mistake on our part or luck on theirs we are disovered and hightail it back to camp under heavy pursuit with Burrich and any other Guardians or Rangers acting as rear guard and killing enemies that get too close.

Phase 5 : "Fight": BT forces completely decimate the enemy camp, being sure that none survive to report our presence.  Then we all Gate out, before anyone can notice or investigate the use of so much Saidin, hoping that the Shadow's forces are divided and distrustful enough to each blame another for all the channelling they may have sensed.

Phase 6 : "Wrap-up and Escape"

So, who's interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just because I've been busy and not completely paying 100% attention (and a healthy dash of confusion) The first phase thread hasn't started yet has it? I took several looks at the Stedding board and couldn't see anything that looked like it.

Let me know if I'm wrong and completely out of my mind.

Thanks

Yeah sorry about that, the thread's waiting on my reply. I'll have to post up tomorrow. My grandmother's going into hospital tomorrow due with a possible cancer scare, so its a bit haphazard for me now. She'll probably be fine, but I'm still running a lot of errands :S

So yeah, post up tomorrow, then anybody who wants in can join :D

Just because I've been busy and not completely paying 100% attention (and a healthy dash of confusion) The first phase thread hasn't started yet has it? I took several looks at the Stedding board and couldn't see anything that looked like it.

Let me know if I'm wrong and completely out of my mind.

Thanks

You may be entirely out of your mind, but no, it hasn't started yet :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...