DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time meets LOLcats

Theoryland Hopper

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cat1copy.png

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that this kitty's shock is in response to the latest charecter addition, shown below in the prospective cover for "A Memory of Light."

gallery_15204_33_180690.jpg

And before anyone claims that this picture is offensive, or that it supports unfair stereotypes, or anything of the like, let me clarify who this charecter is.

He is a compeltely heterosexual wizard, who goes by the name of "Leather Daddy." He flies that multicolored banner in representation and support of the various Aes'Sedai ajahs, to show that not all men resent them. His mustache is the latest trend out of Tarabon, though most Tarabonners simply do not know it yet. Nor does Brandon, for that matter. It's a really, really new trend. He was helping Perrin in the forge, when his leather jerken split down the middle, which is why it looks like a vest. And his chaps are... are... well... okay, the chaps are just gay. But other than that, he is a non-offensive, legitimate charecter. Anyone who claims him to fit any sort of stereotype, or who claims that this picutre (in the context of this post) is offensive... well, that person would be making assumptions and jumping to conclusions that are a result of their belief in cruel stereotypes, and that person's post would need to be deleted, IMO.

The "You? No!" picture I take was supposed to be a portrayal of Asmodean's last words.

The Ajahs are Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, White, Gray; flag's colors seem to be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.

The rest of the posted info about the guy might be accurate.

By the way, the kitty picture I guess was made long before the speculative cover.

cat1copy.png

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that this kitty's shock is in response to the latest charecter addition, shown below in the prospective cover for "A Memory of Light."

gallery_15204_33_180690.jpg

And before anyone claims that this picture is offensive, or that it supports unfair stereotypes, or anything of the like, let me clarify who this charecter is.

He is a compeltely heterosexual wizard, who goes by the name of "Leather Daddy." He flies that multicolored banner in representation and support of the various Aes'Sedai ajahs, to show that not all men resent them. His mustache is the latest trend out of Tarabon, though most Tarabonners simply do not know it yet. Nor does Brandon, for that matter. It's a really, really new trend. He was helping Perrin in the forge, when his leather jerken split down the middle, which is why it looks like a vest. And his chaps are... are... well... okay, the chaps are just gay. But other than that, he is a non-offensive, legitimate charecter. Anyone who claims him to fit any sort of stereotype, or who claims that this picutre (in the context of this post) is offensive... well, that person would be making assumptions and jumping to conclusions that are a result of their belief in cruel stereotypes, and that person's post would need to be deleted, IMO.

It's missing a cat.

The "You? No!" picture I take was supposed to be a portrayal of Asmodean's last words.

The Ajahs are Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, White, Gray; flag's colors seem to be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple.

The rest of the posted info about the guy might be accurate.

By the way, the kitty picture I guess was made long before the speculative cover.

It's missing a cat.
That seems to not matter; other animals besides cats have been used in this thread.

Are you new to LOLcats? None of it is supposed to be taken seriously.. biggrin.gif

Are you new to LOLcats?
I have been reading this thread for some time. Made a post a number of pages ago.

None of it is supposed to be taken seriously.
The purpose of this thread I take to be to produce laughs. No conflict with that and taking them seriously. Seriousness and sense of humor can at times co-exist.

thank you, hankscorpio, for bringing the thread back to topic, and for posting such an adorable picture with an appropriate caption.

while i don't mind other animals in among the LOLcats i find the humans, etc., fairly disturbing, and in danger of crossing my NSFW barrier, which makes me sad :sad: .

perhaps there can be a thread for non-cute-animal related WOT-cats? please?

• 2 weeks later...
None of it is supposed to be taken seriously.
The purpose of this thread I take to be to produce laughs. No conflict with that and taking them seriously. Seriousness and sense of humor can at times co-exist.

i dunno about you, but i near lold out loud when i read that. it produced mega laughs for both myself & bubba.

btw, is that the real cover, with the three tavren on the front?? if not it's still a great pic for sure minues the chap in chaps

also, this thread isn't just for kitteh and doggeh pics; any pics which can be twisted into a WoT lolz are acceptable so long and they fit the spoiler warnings concerning new book releases and aren't overly offensive, contain non WoT swear words and fit the PG13 standard as far as i know

i must begin making more; reading the 4 or 5 extra pages since i've last made a WoT Lolz has given me da itch to make more again!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived