DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tar Valon, the Sims: starring..... YOU!

Mystica

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well then you better post there, Damon :P Like all the others that have been added after the initial batch. :P

oh and include your horoscope and if you want any say in how your sims will be add what aspiration and other features you want. If possible (meaning: if the game allows it), I'll follow them.

I LOVE IT!!!

I'm a bit of a (fashionably) late entry... but I was hoping I could get in on the action? Chinese guy here!! *grins*

Blue Brother Boopsy. The Blues only have 3 people? Glah. More of us should be there. We party here every night anyway.

*grins* Boopsy, I see you posted an add request on the report board, so I've been working on your character :)

Ire, why would you stick up for Corki when it's so much more fun laughing at, um I mean.... with him! *chuckles* You can't know the Band and not feel funny at the coincidental similarities with his sims counterpart. *wicked grin*

*grins back at Myst*

Oh so true if you know the Band and corks!  LOL

Absolutly fantastic my dear!  I finally have read the whole report board and looked at hte pics!  I LOVE my garden! In fact I love my House and wish I could actually live there..*grins*  I love a bed with drapes!

Archived