DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention all Ajah Heads

Elgee

Please post here so I can firstly see who is active, and secondly so we can get some discussions going.

Topics off the top of my head (feel free to throw anything in here):

1) How can I help you

2) What ideas do you have

3) Do you have Sitters to help you

4) Do you want to continue being an Ajah Head

I'm here and active!

1) Owen and Tay know about this but just in case you aren't aware I'll let you know too - I still don't have mod rights to the Gray board. They're a bit stumped as to why it's not working lol...but at least you know why I haven't edited the sticky or anything yet :)

2)After I come back from holidays I'd really like to get some gray rps going, particularly with any aspies. There was interest earlier but nothing else came from it, but I hope to revive interest, whether it's just a chat or a shopping trip (great for bartering practice) or something else.

3) At the moment, I'm not entirely sure who is still playing a sitter. As far as I am aware they were played by NSWs who don't have a PC gray. I will post to the Ajah shortly and see. There are not many grays posting at the moment :(

4) Yes, I would like to continue being Ajah Head :)

1) How can I help you: Hmmmm unless you want to code the website I think I am ok. *winks*

2) What ideas do you have: LOL well let's see I would like to get the Greens more involved so that means rps, and ooc discussions and whips.

3) Do you have Sitters to help you: Yup

4) Do you want to continue being an Ajah Head: Yup

Lavinya:

I'm here and active!

1) Owen and Tay know about this but just in case you aren't aware I'll let you know too - I still don't have mod rights to the Gray board. They're a bit stumped as to why it's not working lol...but at least you know why I haven't edited the sticky or anything yet :)

Weird ... I've talked to Owen and they're trying to sort it out, but in the mean time you can make a new thread, pm me the link and I'll sticky it for you, and unsticky Tigara's one - will that help?

2)After I come back from holidays I'd really like to get some gray rps going, particularly with any aspies. There was interest earlier but nothing else came from it, but I hope to revive interest, whether it's just a chat or a shopping trip (great for bartering practice) or something else.

Good ideas  :D

If you want help brainstorming, you can always make a thread here, or catch me on MSN.

Jade and I were working on an idea that would involve all Ajah Heads - I'll make a thread about that soon.

For N&A RPs - just remember to check the Reqs board - the rules should all be there. Or just poke me on MSN or via PM  ;)

3) At the moment, I'm not entirely sure who is still playing a sitter. As far as I am aware they were played by NSWs who don't have a PC gray. I will post to the Ajah shortly and see. There are not many grays posting at the moment :(

We're going to have a load of raisings soon, I hope. My Esther will be amongst them (I must just write the Oaths!) and she's going Gray  :D ... she won't be Sitter though, but if you need my help there in any OOC way, just let me know.

4) Yes, I would like to continue being Ajah Head :)

Thank the Light!  ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade:

1) How can I help you: Hmmmm unless you want to code the website I think I am ok. *winks*

*Flees in horror*

Uhhh no that's fine I'll leave that to you  ;D

2) What ideas do you have: LOL well let's see I would like to get the Greens more involved so that means rps, and ooc discussions and whips.

I might have a few spare whips lying around ... *whistles innocently*

Seriously: we must get talking about that Heads RP.

3) Do you have Sitters to help you: Yup

Great stuff  :D

4) Do you want to continue being an Ajah Head: Yup

Again ... Thank the Light  ;D

I am HERE!!! and I would LOVE to get some RP's going in both my Ajah's.

1) How can I help you....find a Yellow Ajah head and give me cookies??

2) What ideas do you have... I wrote out the BA initination awhile ago and I would love to actually RP that out. Be it with Eqwina in retro or upon accepting another sister. I also have alittle plot brewing to cause Ajah strife we can talk more about.

3) Do you have Sitters to help you..Not really. Nyna is barely around and the other is NSW

4) Do you want to continue being an Ajah Head..I would like to find someone else with more time to dedicate to the Yellow Ajah. I love her so, and I am finding it hard for Eqwina to still fit into that role being as black as she is, but I will be around until we can find someone. That being said I would still love to head the BA and Eq can stay on as a Yellow Sitter.  :-*

Is it wrong that a Black is making me feel the warm fuzzies?  ;D

I am HERE!!! and I would LOVE to get some RP's going in both my Ajah's.

Ok  :D

I'll try today to put up the idea Jade and I were working on. That would involve all the Ajah Heads for a start.

1) How can I help you....find a Yellow Ajah head and give me cookies??

*Hands over cookies*

They're spethul - I done nicked them from the MoN  ;)

Ok so do you have anyone specific in mind whom you think might fit the bill? If so, point at them and tell me to "fetch"  ;D

If not, I'll put up an add and toss out a net.

2) What ideas do you have... I wrote out the BA initination awhile ago and I would love to actually RP that out. Be it with Eqwina in retro or upon accepting another sister. I also have a little plot brewing to cause Ajah strife we can talk more about.

The BA initiation sounds awesome! I'm pretty sure there's at least 1 N/A who wants to go Black. Want to make a thread at the Secret Whisper Hole, see who's willing to bite? And is the initiation just for AS, or do the BA recruit amongst N&A too? In fact, do you have any kind of blurb about how it works which we can pass on for young'uns to read? Which sparks another thought: *

3) Do you have Sitters to help you..Not really. Nyna is barely around and the other is NSW

How can we bribe Nyna?  ;)

Want to shanghai a novice or accepted to help you out, whether OOC or IC? I can sweeten the deal by offering them a free pass on a req, if they are helpful enough.

4) Do you want to continue being an Ajah Head..I would like to find someone else with more time to dedicate to the Yellow Ajah. I love her so, and I am finding it hard for Eqwina to still fit into that role being as black as she is, but I will be around until we can find someone. That being said I would still love to head the BA and Eq can stay on as a Yellow Sitter.  :-*

See above answers  :D

* ALL AJAH HEADS: do you think it's a good idea to have a small blurb (we have them somewhere) about each Ajah at the Secret Whisper Hole, where the N&A have easy access to it? We could have a thread for each Ajah, where they can ask questions and someone from the Ajah can man the booth and answer / recruit.

Love the idea for a thread for each Ajah or something. Since they can't see any ajah boards, they can still interact and find info with the ajah they're after without having to make open request posts which may not be noticed. :)

And I promise to get back to you on the other stuff up there when I get back from LoA...I'm only sneaking on now while the kids nap between shopping trips ;)

I don't really have anyone in mind for the Yellow Ajah, but I am sure someone great will step up.  :D

As for the bulbs I can do that for both by the end of the week  :D I do have all the information about how the BA is initiated, but I will condense it down to something less detailed to put out to everyone. The rest can just be archived for reference somewhere like the Oaths etc.  :-*

Ok just to recap, we have the following Heads posting:

Black - Eqwina (staying)

Brown - Mystica (staying)

Gray - Lavinya (staying)

Green - Jade (staying)

Red - Elgee (staying)

Yellow - Eqwina (would like to resign)

MIA:

Blue - SerenaMorrigan ? (last active 10th of Oct, no LoA posted in the past 2 months)

White - Taeadra ? (last active 12th of Oct, only posted ONCE in the past YEAR ?? that can't be right!)

Am I correct that those are the current Heads of those 2 Ajahs?  Has anyone seen them? Neither have replied or reacted to the PM I sent out on the 10th of October (1 week ago).

• 2 weeks later...

Good news of a sort: Serena responded to my email (from her mobile phone). Apparently she is having computer problems, but she's still interested in being the Blue Ajah Head. I'll give her another week or so to sort things out.

Myst, thanks! Would you mind chatting to Eqwina about that?

• 3 weeks later...